A10 Media Day

slufan13

Majerus' open mic audition, per @SLU_Billikens:

@SLU_Billikens Billiken Athletics

Coach Majerus, after talking conference realignment: "Now this is all my opinion, though I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night."

Try the veal, tip your waitresses, etc.

Posted Image

What is the deal with commercial flights these days?

SLU_Billikens Billiken Athletics

Billikens picked to finish third in A-10 preseason poll. Kwamain Mitchell preseason second-team All-Conference.

If we are going to make the tourney, someone else makes an all conference selection.

If we are going to make the tourney, someone else makes an all conference selection.

My vote would go to in order of likelihood: 1.) Dwayne Evans, 2.) McCall, 3.) Ellis. If CE's recovered from his jump over the fence and his shoulder, I think he's gonna bounce back nicely for us.

My vote would go to in order of likelihood: 1.) Dwayne Evans, 2.) McCall, 3.) Ellis. If CE's recovered from his jump over the fence and his shoulder, I think he's gonna bounce back nicely for us.

Always great to some props, now let's make it happen. We really can't afford any hiccups in the conference schedule in order to make the dance. Every game we should win we have to win. It would also be sweet to beat both Temple and X when they come to visit the Chey. Still, that non con slate is the best we've had in years. Hopefully, these kids are ready and we see some real development from last year's frosh, especially Loe, and a much harder working Ellis. I think out best starting lineup is KM, MM, DE, CE, and RL, but have my doubts about RL's and CE's toughness on the boards and on D. But as far as pure firepower they could be a pretty dynamic group.

Always great to some props, now let's make it happen. We really can't afford any hiccups in the conference schedule in order to make the dance. Every game we should win we have to win. It would also be sweet to beat both Temple and X when they come to visit the Chey. Still, that non con slate is the best we've had in years. Hopefully, these kids are ready and we see some real development from last year's frosh, especially Loe, and a much harder working Ellis. I think out best starting lineup is KM, MM, DE, CE, and RL, but have my doubts about RL's and CE's toughness on the boards and on D. But as far as pure firepower they could be a pretty dynamic group.

I would replace Ellis with Conklin. Folks have been wanting a werewolf for years, and Conk is the closest thing we've had.

I would replace Ellis with Conklin. Folks have been wanting a werewolf for years, and Conk is the closest thing we've had.

I'm suprised at you!

For your information lycanthropy is a disease and not all werewolves exibit violent behavior. It's a classic example of a few flesh-ripping monsters screwing it up for the rest. Would it be acceptable to you for us to replace the word "werewolf" with "Native American" or "Irish American?" The tomahawk chop makes me cringe! (mostly because I hate the Braves.) Would you be ok with the werewolf-flesh-ripping-claw-thrust?

I'm sorry for calling you out about this but disease-ism is disease-ism and it has no place on this board or in our society.

I too hope and think Conklin will have a "monster" year but that's as far down the slipperly slope I can go with you.

I'm suprised at you!

For your information lycanthropy is a disease and not all werewolves exibit violent behavior. It's a classic example of a few flesh-ripping monsters screwing it up for the rest. Would it be acceptable to you for us to replace the word "werewolf" with "Native American" or "Irish American?" The tomahawk chop makes me cringe! (mostly because I hate the Braves.) Would you be ok with the werewolf-flesh-ripping-claw-thrust?

I'm sorry for calling you out about this but disease-ism is disease-ism and it has no place on this board or in our society.

I too hope and think Conklin will have a "monster" year but that's as far down the slipperly slope I can go with you.

nicely played

No way is KM only the 4th best PG in the conference, behind Holloway, Moore, and Taylor. Also highly unlikely we are making the Dance with only a 2nd team all conference player, and no one else. 2 Charlotte players on the 3rd team (picked to finish 11) but couldn't find anyone from the #3 picked team to put there instead?

No way is KM only the 4th best PG in the conference, behind Holloway, Moore, and Taylor. Also highly unlikely we are making the Dance with only a 2nd team all conference player, and no one else. 2 Charlotte players on the 3rd team (picked to finish 11) but couldn't find anyone from the #3 picked team to put there instead?

It would have been nice to see DE make 3rd team All-Conference. Don't think it would have been a stretch based on how well he played in conference play last season as a pure freshman.

indeed.

KWAMAIN'S GOING TO COME OUT OF THIS SEASON WITH TU HOLLOWAY'S SH!T ALL OVER HIS D!CK. AND MOORE AND TAYLOR'S, TOO, WHOEVER THE FUOK THEY ARE. KWAMAIN IN THE MEMBRANE. FUOK THESE OTHER CLOWNS. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE.

"The Billikens will do no worse than fourth, but if all goes right, there's no reason they can't compete for an A-10 Championship." - from the ESPN A10 Preview

good to get this recognition early. it's nice to surprise teams but I want to be on the ncaa committee's radar all season.