Greek Recruit

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the Heard This boys, @ChristosLazarou is reporting Tselentakis to SLU.

No other info mentioned.

I bet he is happy to have an excuse to leave Greece...

Actually, it's according to @ChristosLazarou. He "Heard" it first.

He said it correctly. He said according to HTB, christoslazarou is reporting..., HTB wasn't taking credit for reporting it first.

Not sure why you have to be a constant ****** when it comes to HTB.

He said it correctly. He said according to HTB, christoslazarou is reporting..., HTB wasn't taking credit for reporting it first.

Not sure why you have to be a constant ****** when it comes to HTB.

No, because @ChristosLazarou isn't in the employ of "HTB."

According to the UNews, Turd Ferguson reports that yada yada yada...that's how it actually would read in a normal world where people actually aren't salivating over second-hand news reports for a storied mid-major college basketball program.

I just think it's hilarious that you people are pining for information on SLU when all you have to do is use Google. "Heard This" is nothing more than a second-hand distributor of information reported by actual journalists. That's all it is.

And they're doing a great job!! Ignore the jealous comments from Metz who appears quite bitter working in the field he has chosen in the far away city he has chosen. Oh what might have been...

I just think it's hilarious that you people are pining for information on SLU when all you have to do is use Google. "Heard This" is nothing more than a second-hand distributor of information reported by actual journalists. That's all it is.

You're right, I would have known to google Tselentakis and SLU prior to learning this from from HTB.

And your argument about second hand distributor of information can be applied to a large number of media outlets. Not every journalist originates every story he/she reports.

HTB seems to be generating a fair amount of original content. I'm sorry that you're butt sore from HTB getting recognition on this board that you never received through your 72 failed blogs or 156 failed usernames.

No, because @ChristosLazarou isn't in the employ of "HTB."

According to the UNews, Turd Ferguson reports that yada yada yada...that's how it actually would read in a normal world where people actually aren't salivating over second-hand news reports for a storied mid-major college basketball program.

I could not care less about your form over substance b.s. I understood it. I think most people understood that HTB wasn't taking credit for it.

Steve, thank you for limiting Metz's post count to 5/day.

Back to the news, does anyone know anything about this kid?

Is this kid taking the 13th scholarship or is he for the following year? Sorry to hijack the thread with actual basketball talk... His numbers arent very impressive

HTB says he is taking the 13th scholarship

http://heardthisblog.com/?p=481

"UPDATED: A source with knowledge of the situation has confirmed to HeardThisBlog.com that Tselentakis is indeed the 13th scholarship."

Is this kid taking the 13th scholarship or is he for the following year? Sorry to hijack the thread with actual basketball talk... His numbers arent very impressive

I did see that he was on the Greek Youth Olympic team that finished third in 2010. That is about the only info that is out there. Not sure if he is playing in 2011-12 or sitting out a year to go to prep school or something. Still, funny how we were all boohooing about the open scholarships and lack of players that Majerus was landing this spring, and then he picks up Glaze and this Greek kid.

I could care less about your form over substance b.s. I understood it. I think most people understood that HTB wasn't taking credit for it.

Steve, thank you for limiting Metz's post count to 5/day.

Back to the news, does anyone know anything about this kid?

I'd thank Steve even more if were 1 a day. I'm sure we could get enough people to chip in to buy Steve lunch every time he comes home if he'd just get rid of him again. We'd probably have enough to take him to Tony's and still not cost any one more than .02 each time.

I'd thank Steve even more if were 1 a day. I'm sure we could get enough people to chip in to buy Steve lunch every time he comes home if he'd just get rid of him again. We'd probably have enough to take him to Tony's and still not cost any one more than .02 each time.

Agreed.

I did see that he was on the Greek Youth Olympic team that finished third in 2010. That is about the only info that is out there. Not sure if he is playing in 2011-12 or sitting out a year to go to prep school or something. Still, funny how we were all boohooing about the open scholarships and lack of players that Majerus was landing this spring, and then he picks up Glaze and this Greek kid.

Acoording to some of the attachments HTB noted, it states he lives in New Jersey. Wonder if he played HS ball here in the States.

Anybody have a height? I see he is listed as a SF....which doesn't excite me much. I want 6'8"! It will be real nice to have 13 scholarships and additional depth though...

In Greece, SF means Strong Forward. I'm sure he's 6'8", 260 lbs and has a 45" vertical. I'm still a little skeptical though since I haven't seen a youtube video of him dunking.

Hmm not a lot out there on the kid.

I could'nt find height or weight and I have no idea how that league will translate to NCAA basketball.

But one thing is sure John Stamos will be happy that the Bills are recruiting Greece.

In Greece, SF means Strong Forward. I'm sure he's 6'8", 260 lbs and has a 45" vertical. I'm still a little skeptical though since I haven't seen a youtube video of him dunking.

I saw a listed height of 6'5" on a roster he was on from last year.

Did I find the correct guy? EMMANOUIL TSELENTAKIS ? If so, it says his height is 1.92 meters which would be 6'3" ? He's a guard? Wasn't the Greek guy supposed to be a big?