At Syracuse

bk18

I heard that the Big East game is away at Syracuse. It should be interesting to see what the estimated SOS will be when the full schedule comes out.

That was the Big East team I was referring to earlier. Duke game will not be renewed. It was between Pitt and Syracuse for a big game out east.

I believe it was a game against Bradley.

Actually, that's incorrect. The last time BU played @ SU was in the NIT in 1982 - BU beat The Orangemen en route to a NIT title that year. Announced crowd was 17,928. Boy, am I glad I worked at an actual newspaper where I have continuous, around-the-clock access to media guides and factual information, unlike most people on here.

Actually, that's incorrect. The last time BU played @ SU was in the NIT in 1982 - BU beat The Orangemen en route to a NIT title that year. Announced crowd was 17,928. Boy, am I glad I worked at an actual newspaper where I have continuous, around-the-clock access to media guides and factual information, unlike most people on here.

wow

wow

I know. I totally took ACE to the woodshed. I just went for the throat. I'm getting pushed around way too much on here so when he makes a statement like that, I'm going to utilize my resources to prove him wrong. It's a great day. Praise Jesus for the blessings of the day.

Wonder what the Carrier Dome record low attendance figure is...

I actually don't have a Syracuse media guide, but I'll call up their A-SID and get one. I'll get back to you on that. Don't you worry, buddy!

Jesus be praised!

Oh, my bad. I kind of just assumed you worked for a big-time paper in New York.

I heard that the Big East game is away at Syracuse. It should be interesting to see what the estimated SOS will be when the full schedule comes out.

I have checked out this rumour and it is false. We will not be playing anyone unless they agree to come here.

I just heard from a reliable source that the Syracuse game is now off, since we were not able to come to terms. I wonder if anything else is int he works?

Well we know Tenn St. Nov 11th and SIU there Nov 15th. Let's throw em' on the board.

I just heard from a reliable source that the Syracuse game is now off, since we were not able to come to terms. I wonder if anything else is int he works?

I have a friend who is a Syracuse grad. He says Boeheim would never have agreed to a home and home with us. If we were looking for that, i knew it would not have happened.

Perhaps they wouldn't pay enough for us to be a one and done.

mhg

I have a friend who is a Syracuse grad. He says Boeheim would never have agreed to a home and home with us. If we were looking for that, i knew it would not have happened.

Perhaps they wouldn't pay enough for us to be a one and done.

mhg

We are not going to take any games on the road where the team will not give us a return game at our place.