2011-12 Schedule

I believe Tennessee State is coming back. Also, Arkansas State and Alabama State are supposed to be coming. Not sure about Furman anymore. The SIU game is on the road.

bad boyz for life

Thanks a lot p diddy. Any new info on the recruiting front? Anyways, anyone else making the trip to Methdale this year?

Thanks a lot p diddy. Any new info on the recruiting front? Anyways, anyone else making the trip to Methdale this year?

I will try to get this stuff on the front page tonight.

I've been to the last 2. I'll try to make this one as well.

I've been to the last 2. I'll try to make this one as well.

Yeah I was there 2 trips ago. Me and Jimbo had a great time, well other then seeing Lisch get body slammed. This has to be the year we win in Carbondale. Roy, if you think our roster has a lot of turnover take a look at Carbondale, yikes.

Yeah I was there 2 trips ago. Me and Jimbo had a great time, well other then seeing Lisch get body slammed. This has to be the year we win in Carbondale. Roy, if you think our roster has a lot of turnover take a look at Carbondale, yikes.

We would have straight up butt######ed those ###### if they hadn't gorilla slammed Lisch that game. Got out of hand after that. Won't be nearly as much fun to hate SIU if their program goes all the way into the shitter. Maybe it's already there. I quit paying attention.

Word on the street is that we may be headed East to play a guarantee game. Perhaps Syracuse or Pitt. stay tuned. If this holds, our 2012 slate will be very good.

bad boyz for life

Pitt is what I've heard. Nova was supposed to be a sure thing last year, though, so who knows.

My mother interviewed new BU coach Geno Ford for the Bradley Hilltopics alumni magazine today and mentioned the Dec. 6 date and that SLU would be a good choice (off the record). She told me that Ford contacted Majerus and he said that this year wouldn't work but both coaches are trying to find a mutually agreeable date for 2012-2013. So maybe look forward to that rivalry being renewed in '12.

Pdiddy reported as much which basically makes it a fact but there have not been any second confirmations of the series as of yet.

Hate to question our best poster (Pdiddy), but it seems strange that we would schedule New Mexico as a regular game since they are also in the same Cal tourney we're in. Maybe some info was mixed up?

To summarize the non-con schedule as we best know it:

1) Washington - Nov 20 (certain)

2) @ 76 Classic (certain)

3) @ 76 Classic (certain)

4) @ 76 Classic (certain)

5) @ Loyola Maramount (certain)

6) @ SIU (certain)

7) Portland (certain)

8) @ New Mexico (probably)

9) @ Chicago St. (maybe, I say maybe only because Timmerman didn't mention it)

10) @ Big East buy game (maybe)

11) Buy game (maybe Furman)

12) Buy game

13) Buy game

I'm not sure if we'll get to play 13 or 14 non-con games. It was my understanding that if you wanted to play 14 you needed to play in a 4 game tourney and we are only playing in a 3 game tourney, but I can't be certain.

If this holds, we are talking about only 5 home non-con games.

Perhaps playing in another Buy Game makes up for the loss of home game revenue. However, it doesn't really make it up to the SLU season Ticket holder.

I'm pretty sure I heard Harriman say in the film room at FanFest that we are opening the season at home against Tennessee State. Did no one else hear this?

I didn't hear him say it, but I went to one of the last sessions in the film room. I have heard this elsewhere, though.

I wish we would play those thugs from Jacksonville again, just for sheer entertainment value.

I'm just glad we get the return game with portland. I hope that the crazy mf'er on the portland web broadcast is making the trip. I'd like to shake his hand. I'll definately have to stay home and watch online for that one if he doesn't...