NCAA Tourney Thread

moytoy12

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting to see if Richmond can continue to get O-boards line this against Morehead. My guess is Faried will shut that down.

That's going to be a really interesting game. I picked Richmond in my bracket, but I seriously question if Richmond can handle the raw interior talent that is Faried. It can go either way, though, and I'm not going to say 'this team will win', for fear of eating my own words later.

Both Morehead and Richmond were under-seeded, in my opinion.

Brandon Davies of BYU is suspended but on the bench with the team. When SLU suspends players for having sex, we go all-out. We kick them out of school completely, then if they get readmitted they have to wait to see if they'll be reinstated to the basketball team.

who pulls off the upsets tonight? I really like Utah State's and Belmont's chances. If Bucknell keeps it close in the first half I think they have a chance to take advantage of a gassed UConn team.

I like Belmont as well. Utah State got screwed on the seeding and I think KState has too much talent for them. That should have been a round of 32 type match-up.

Wofford is looking good right now. BYU simply isn't very good without Davies.

who pulls off the upsets tonight? I really like Utah State's and Belmont's chances. If Bucknell keeps it close in the first half I think they have a chance to take advantage of a gassed UConn team.

I have both Utah St. and Belmont in my bracket.

I wish the late games weren't all on at the same time. They all seem like theyll be good games. I'm afraid my bracket could begin to fall apart, though.

Mine will fall apart first.

Looks like It's not going so well for Izzo, though.

I really need Mizzou to lose, and Utah State to win.

Belmont and Bucknell were apparently terrible calls.

Is it just me or does J'Covan Brown have a striking resemblance to Barbara Bush?

http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/02/38/60/image_8660382.jpg

http://www.firstladies.org/biographies/images/BarbaraBush.jpg