BYU suspends Daviez

I would say there goes BYU's hope for a #1 seed. He is a key player and right before conference tourney time!

I hope his family doesn't ostracize him.

But seriously, drinking tea and coffee is against the BYU honor code. He could have been suspended for flagrant coffee abuse.

I heard he had taken to wearing Under Armor instead of the school-issued Magic Underpants.

My source at BYU said he had a poster of Lacy Underall taped to his dorm room door. Tea and coffee? Profanity? Yet you can have multiple wives? Sounds a little like the Taliban.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BYU_Honor_Code

I have a really hard time believing that no BYU player or coach has ever used any foul language during practice or a game.

A few years back, Vandy football's coach did a ESPN segment where he uses the Bowden Vernacular "dag gummit" or "fudge" or "cheese and crackers" instead of profanity. Obviously, it didn't do much to motivate the Commodores.

In an epic showdown of schools with suspect "codes of conduct" we are forced to go to the tie breaker.

Stamos vs Osmond

Here is the play by play:

(Guy Messups voice)

In the red corner: representing the church of Jesus Christ and latter day saints. he hates gays but will not hesitate to invite them to sunday school. you may know him from his time wearing an amazing technicolor coat. he'd bang his sister if he could: DDDDDDDOOOOOOOOoooooonnnnnnnnyyyy "soldier of love" OOOOOSSSSSMOOOONNNNDDD!

In the blue corner: representing all things jesuit and even some things jewish. Jesse Katsopolis to millions. The Man to billions. He'll make you wish you never looked in the mirror. He is that good looking. The man. They myth. The legend. The Billiken loyalist: JJJJJJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHNNNN "Saget's a ******" SSSTAAAAAMOOOOSSSS

Ring Girl: Kimmy Gibler

Donny Trainer/cutman: Marie Osmond/Kym Johnson

John's Mr. Everything: Dave Coulier

R1 (Ding!)

Osmond looked really good, finishing off the flurries. Stamos landed more punches, but Osmond landed the better shots and won the round. Jim Lampley thought Stamos won on shear volume, but Osmond's shots were better.

R2

Osmond has virtually no ability to throw the left hand, even when he’ trying to throw the punch, he brings it right back and acts like he is holding a mic and singing show tunes. When a fighter pulls the mic trick, you’re not expecting an overhand shot. That was a tremendous round for Osmond. He was much busier and was hitting the more impressive shots. Stamos looked a bit overwhelmed.

R3

Stamos got angry. Cheap shots from Donnie below the belt prompt John to recall years of frustration and lost time he spent on Rebecca Romijn.

R4

Part of the problem with this fight is that I’m not sure either guy is really qualified to box. So when neither guy is really landing, the guys throw off their gloves and begin a singing battle. John being in Glee is a definite advantage.

R5

This was a tough round to score, Donny came out with a spectacular rendition of "go go go joseph" and really showed his range. John roared back with "Lullabye" by Billy Joel.

R6

Wash, rinse, repeat.

R7

Its a walk off.

R8

Stamos came out cookin with gas. He whipped out his trusty comb and ran it through his jet black hair. Osmond is instantly stunned in a state of amazement. The knock out punch. Osmond goes down for the count.

Decision: Stamos in a knock out. Don't mess with Uncle Jesse.

I was really looking forward to watching them put on a nice run in the tourney.

Could still happen but it will be tough now.

What the heck did this kid do?

Jim McMahon played there and never got suspended and I would imagine his crazy ass broke the conduct code every day.

Posted Image

Its good to see that Mr. McMahon has carried the moromon beliefs into adult hood. What an outstanding citizen.

At least it looks like he has the pologamy part down.

I hope his family doesn't ostracize him.

But seriously, drinking tea and coffee is against the BYU honor code. He could have been suspended for flagrant coffee abuse.

Wow, when I read this earlier, I thought you were kidding about the tea and coffee. I have just read that it is the case. Holy crap! That caffeine will take you straight to Hell!

Plus, I read he is OFF the team, not just suspended. An inquiry will determine if he gets to stay in school. This has got to help their recruiting.

Wow, when I read this earlier, I thought you were kidding about the tea and coffee. I have just read that it is the case. Holy crap! That caffeine will take you straight to Hell!

Plus, I read he is OFF the team, not just suspended. An inquiry will determine if he gets to stay in school. This has got to help their recruiting.

ESPN just reported that he admitted to having sexual relations with his girlfriend which is punishable under their code of conduct. Kind of sad really.

ESPN just reported that he admitted to having sexual relations with his girlfriend which is punishable under their code of conduct. Kind of sad really.

Thats screwed up!!

Apparently BYU just got new uniforms for the cheerleaders they will be putting them on display in the tourney but here is a sneak peek.

Posted Image

On a related note BRoy is very happy with the suspension but doesnt really think the punishment was severe enough

Thats screwed up!!

Apparently BYU just got new uniforms for the cheerleaders they will be putting them on display in the tourney but here is a sneak peek.

Posted Image

On a related note BRoy is very happy with the suspension but doesnt really think the punishment was severe enough

WAAAAAAAY too much ankle showing there.

Same thing happened to BYU's all-time leading rusher last spring. The guy was thought to be an NFL prospect, heading into his senior season, when he broke the conduct code. Both he and his girlfriend (she was pregnant) had to leave the school. The guy ended up getting taken by the Chicago Bears in the NFL's supplemental draft in the summer.

Same thing happened to BYU's all-time leading rusher last spring. The guy was thought to be an NFL prospect, heading into his senior season, when he broke the conduct code. Both he and his girlfriend (she was pregnant) had to leave the school. The guy ended up getting taken by the Chicago Bears in the NFL's supplemental draft in the summer.

It would be super ironic if Davies quoted a Smith the night of his pre-marital..

Daviez: "if you want me to have sex with you, you need to get me hard.'" (penis exposed)