OT: St. Louis is #1

moytoy12

#1 most dangerous city in the U.S.

Congrats, St. Louis.

http://os.cqpress.com/citycrime/2010/City_crime_rate_2010-2011_hightolow.pdf

1st in obesity, 1st in danger, 1st in STD's second in the national league central. :D

#1 most dangerous city in the U.S.

Congrats, St. Louis.

http://os.cqpress.com/citycrime/2010/City_crime_rate_2010-2011_hightolow.pdf

Anyone who knows anything about these stats knows that this is an entirely misleading stat that has been shown to be false. My question to your is why post this crap on the Billiken board. Persons who want to try to hurt our program or our recruiting might try to slip this in and mislead folks but you are at least nominally a Billiken fan.

Anyone who knows anything about these stats knows that this is an entirely misleading stat that has been shown to be false. My question to your is why post this crap on the Billiken board. Persons who want to try to hurt our program or our recruiting might try to slip this in and mislead folks but you are at least nominally a Billiken fan.

Yeah, really, moytoy. If you hadn't posted that here, nobody would have known about it. God knows opposing coaches and fans get all their dirt on our beloved alma mater here and not from the mainstream media. :rolleyes:

I was having a little fun at St. Louis' expense (and no, I don't take these types of reports very seriously).

"at least nominally a Billiken fan." Give me an effing break.

I was having a little fun at St. Louis' expense (and no, I don't take these types of reports very seriously).

"at least nominally a Billiken fan." Give me an effing break.

Surprised you don't quote the obits for us just to brighten our days knowing we made it one more day; buy a "cents" of humor.

I guess I need to move to Chesterfield. Damn, now I will need to leave the Fetz at the 3 minute mark to beat the traffic.

Make sure you floor the Lincoln continental and attempt to run over pedestrians as you try to hit 40 before everyone else

Yeah, really, moytoy. If you hadn't posted that here, nobody would have known about it. God knows opposing coaches and fans get all their dirt on our beloved alma mater here and not from the mainstream media. :rolleyes:

One question: if things on the internet do not influence people, why are billions of dollars spent annually on internet advertising....? Hmmmm....

I guess I need to move to Chesterfield. Damn, now I will need to leave the Fetz at the 3 minute mark to beat the traffic.

At least ten people in my section left at the under four timeout to beat traffic. Sometime when I'm a little more lubricated I'm going to tackle these people, especially the little old lady with her grandson.