Possible Bad News...

Wow! Lots of lunacy here ....

Unfortunately, just because its in the paper/media doesn't make it true. Police scanners are to the press what ambulance chasers are to the law profession. Sorry, but its guilty until proven innocent. Someone said this would be hard to cover up with the assualts at Wash U and UMSL. Bright idea --- cover it up. Yeah that works, ask Nixon. Ask Wild Bill Clinton. Ask the governors of South Carolina and New York. Ask Tiger. Burying it works because we all know how the stink of garbage improves with age. And it wasn't chunks, '72, it was more along the line of dlarry's thought. I wouldn't make it through the primaries if I declared for public office.

Interesting that its "sexual assault" and not "rape." Any lawyers out there? What's the difference and how does that work. Facebooks should stay down ---- always. That is just TMI -- too much information placed out in the public domain for all sorts of problems to arise. I know that too because my kids have it and its used buffoonishly.

The story on the Duke DA is interesting --- understand he wanted to make a "name" for himself in taking the Duke boys out. Overzealous and paid for it. Don't get me wrong, what the lacrosse team did at Duke was out of line and deserved reprimand. But someboidy wants a crusade, they'll get it. For the right reasons or not.

Strickland tweets and says join me for the news. Strickland. Slaten. Miklasz. Stephen A. Smith. Kornheiser. Wilbon. Rome. Different levels, all centered around sport news but more entertainment than news. Increase listeneing audience, increase ad sales, increase rates, add profit.

True story: an older well-respected deacon in his church. Runs the altar boys. Three teenagers don't like the deacon. Boys. Altar boys. Charges of fondling. Groping. Exposition. All three stories confirmed by the other kid. Is the deacon guilty? He took a plea deal ---for nothing. All I'm saying is even the "truth" gets twisted.

I dint mean they should cover up a crime if one occured. If it came out that way, im sorry and I dont think that should happen.

What I meant is that at this point it is all speculation and gossip and that can lead down a bad path. I kind of think if the other two assaults had not taken place this would not be getting reported on as much as it is until charges are brough upon the accused.

In no way do I think a sexual assault should be covered up but I also dont think rumors and specualtion should be reported on as fact.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eastsidehoe-

Backhand understands what it means by the context of your sentence. Backhand also feels that it was extremely homosexual. ***** post.

wow, backhand is upset with this rumor mill, starts throwing out garbage. eastsidejoe understands your pain and shares it Backhand/

i want to commend everyone who knows who is involved for not forwarding that info to the rest of us.

you are all so noble! i bet you can't wait to tell the players that you didn't spill. they are gna really like you now

question though, how did you discover which players are in question?

Telepathy. But fine, I'll spill. It was Wendell Bennett in the conservatory with the candlestick. Go back to your hole -- if they did something you'll find out and if they don't and you don't find out, then why does it matter?

Telepathy. But fine, I'll spill. It was Wendell Bennett in the conservatory with the candlestick. Go back to your hole -- if they did something you'll find out and if they don't and you don't find out, then why does it matter?

dont piss on me for pointing out the hypocrisy on this board. im not going to vainly act like i care about players' personal privacy, i don't. i think its hilarious how those posters who clearly went out looking for this info themselves are condemning the rest of us who aren't on campus for expressing our curiosity.

i want to commend everyone who knows who is involved for not forwarding that info to the rest of us.

you are all so noble! i bet you can't wait to tell the players that you didn't spill. they are gna really like you now

question though, how did you discover which players are in question?

+69

ADMIN: I think this post should be shut down until we hear something official. All this talk is getting stupid and will only cause more problems if false information gets surfaced.

Actually, i think this thread has has stayed under control and folks have done a pretty good job of self-censorship. Outside of the missouri trolls and metz, I don't think this thread has been that bad.

My first thougth was that it was probably Rammer.

But after taking a moment to think clearly about it I realized Rammer can sleep with whoever he wants so he really has no reason to sexually assault anyone.

Women do not say no to Rammer

Just hearing stricklands voice makes me want to punch him in the face.

Strickland says Femi John done playing basketball at SLU. Medical hardship because of the knee.

Regarding assualt, no charges, Majerus came back from vacation early. Lawyers involved. Still waiting for details. No names.

Strickland says Femi John done playing basketball at SLU. Medical hardship because of the knee.

Regarding assualt, no charges, Majerus came back from vacation early. Lawyers involved. Still waiting for details. No names.

Thanks for the summary. Rick cant be too happy

dont piss on me for pointing out the hypocrisy on this board. im not going to vainly act like i care about players' personal privacy, i don't. i think its hilarious how those posters who clearly went out looking for this info themselves are condemning the rest of us who aren't on campus for expressing our curiosity.

My name isn't R. Kelly; keep your getting pissed on fantasies elsewhere. I'm not on campus and didn't ask anyone for the information.

How ridiculous it is for someone to keep information they learned in good faith to themselves instead of bandying it about on the interent. For shame. Don't they know that all conversations with and/or concerning information about SLU basketball players is to be shared on Billikens.com for the sake of boudder's, and other's, curiousity.

It shouldnt ruin his life, if he is innocent then everything said on here will be irrelevant. I understand that it doesnt look good for the kid and it would suck to have these rumors swirling for the time being but if he is innocent then he shouldnt really be worried about these rumors ruining his life. If they are true then that would ruin their lives not these rumors.

All of a sudden Kalen Grimes, and Darryl Butterfield look like a saints.

:lol:

you are very naive if you think rumors can't cause long lasting harm...even if no charges are ever pressed, many will still be suspicious of any name mentioned.

My name isn't R. Kelly; keep your getting pissed on fantasies elsewhere. I'm not on campus and didn't ask anyone for the information.

How ridiculous it is for someone to keep information they learned in good faith to themselves instead of bandying it about on the interent. For shame. Don't they know that all conversations with and/or concerning information about SLU basketball players is to be shared on Billikens.com for the sake of boudder's, and other's, curiousity.

keeping it to yourself is one thing. flaunting it is another. if you don't want to divulge then don't.

explain good faith? do you honestly think everyone here (or anyone for that matter) got the story directly from a team member? doubtful.

Thanks for the summary. Rick cant be too happy

I was thinking about that last night.

I cant even imagine how ticked off he is.

The meeting between the accused players and Majerus probably wasnt to fun for either side