Rammer Facts

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no such thing as global warming. The Rammer was cold, so he turned up the sun.

I think Dos Equis is using the Rammer for their commercials...the most interesting man in the world.

During a Billiken broadcast, Rammer brought a stillborn baby lamb back to life by giving it a prolonged beard rub. Shortly after the farm animal sprang back to life and a crowd had gathered, Rammer roundhouse kicked the animal, breaking its neck, to remind the crew once more that Rammer giveth, and the good Rammer, he taketh away.

is that rammmer they are speaking of in the commercial when they show the guy that does open heart surgery with the ballpoint pen.

During a Billiken broadcast, Rammer brought a stillborn baby lamb back to life by giving it a prolonged beard rub. Shortly after the farm animal sprang back to life and a crowd had gathered, Rammer roundhouse kicked the animal, breaking its neck, to remind the crew once more that Rammer giveth, and the good Rammer, he taketh away.

you are one strange bird 05.

Genesis 2: 1-3

Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array. By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. And then Rammer made his first call: "God, creating from the cosmos, BANG he got it!"

The hardest part for me watching this video, is trying to figure out who Dos Equis is trying to represent: Porter or Rammer.

+5

love it.

Rammer lost his virginity before his dad.

Haha...awesome....Rammer never says anything tastes like chicken...not even chicken.

granted he sucked, but... The Long Cool Texan for Husak is my favorite Rammerism

I was at the game but I wish I could have listened to him call Kwamain's dunk

Long live the Rammer