Come on Richmond

I am following just on game tracker, but it looks like Charlotte gave Richmond a lot of opportunities to win this and they continually blew it.

HA! As I type this, Richmond ties with a 3

I'm kinda torn on this Richmond/Charlotte game. Of course I want the Bills to finish 4th. However, is it the best? Not sure. Coming off a lackluster performance vs Temple, a home game might not be bad to gain some momentum. Plus, another win would help for an NIT bid. Then of course maybe I'm being a little selfish. I'm not ready for home games to be over. Let's just beat Dayton so it doesn't matter anyway. Go Bills!

Yes game is headed to OT listening online. Richmond hit a 3 with about 20 sec left to tie and then Charlotte didn't even get a shot off.

Game over. Richmond wins, giving SLU the first round bye!

While it would've been cool to see the Bills come back for another game at Chaifetz, I think we are better off with the first round bye. While Majerus has definitely been possibility a little overdramatic with some things this season (i.e. expectations of this young team as well as expectations of Cody Ellis), I believed it when he said recently that this team could some rest. For the last few weeks, we have been playing a game every Wednesday and Saturday/Sunday. I've watched a few of Majerus' press conferences, and at least once he commented on how he ideally would be able to rest his players after games, especially the Xavier game, but it really wasn't an option since they've had to immediately begin practicing in preparation for the next game.

If Charlotte finishes 5th, it might not be a guarantee that we'll play them in the second round. I just noticed that after going 8-1 to start the conference season, they have finished A-10 play by going 1-6 the rest of the way.

I take my statement back about Charlotte most likely playing SLU. I was wrong. URI now has 5th place.

Yeah, the same thing for me. Charlotte and URI both have 9 wins, and URI has the tiebreaker with the head to head win. If we were to lose to Dayton tonight, Charlotte, URI, and UD would be tied with 9 wins each, but URI is 2-0 against the Charlotte and UD.