Friendly BlueCrew Advice

SLUSAE

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheer directions?? I start cheers, if someone starts it before me, I join in. If you have a problem with me personally, take it to Private Messages. I don't hold anyone by the hand and make them do anything. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

until someone else steps up and shows some energy, I say let BFAN05 do what he does. These complaints are ridiculous, all he does is support the bills like a true fan while a whole lot of other people sit on their butts.

Where the hell have the greeks been the last several years. The team starts rolling and people want to give 05 crap. 05 was there when we only had 30 kids show up.

They were probably with the rest of the student body not going to games.

But I agree that 05 doesnt deserve any of this krap. He did/does a great job especially when you think about the game when nobody was there.

This is getting blown way out of proportion. SLU is like evey other sports team in the country. People show up when the team is winning.

If a team continues to win people will continue to show up.

When you take a fan base there are only so many die hard fans who show up even in the worst of time. The people on this board are the exception to the rule.

Once a team starts winning is win the crowds start to grow. This is no different than the Blues, Rams, Mizzou, Austin Pea, Colgate or any team in any sport.

Stop the bickering, put the egos aside, and enjoy the ride following a program that is on an upswing.

And again 05 you do a great job keep up the good work.

To SLUSAE and others,

This is not about greeks vs. non-greeks. Fraternities are a big part of any college fanbase and the billikens could use all the support they can get. I think I speak for everyone when I say we would love Greeks to be there in the front row cheering loud with everyone else. It shouldnt be Greeks, Blue Crew etc. it should be the STUDENT SECTION.

But if youre gonna come at BillikenFan_05, possibly the most energetic and enthusiastic SLU fan there is, youre gonna get some feedback.

also, i believe it was bk and your buddies who made this thread greek vs. nongreeks. is all we wanted to do was offer some advice. are you really that insecure about not being in a fraternity?

You are awesome. All I wanted was some of the newcomers to lay off 05.

SLU doesn't have fraternities? All last year and the beginning of this year when only a portion of the student section was filled the Greeks were the ones making the noise. Blue Crew consisted of silent nerds that didn't know crap about basketball. Cool joke about the one fraternity being in the 3rd floor of Fusz though. Did you not get a bid?

SLU doesn't have fraternities? All last year and the beginning of this year when only a portion of the student section was filled the Greeks were the ones making the noise. Blue Crew consisted of silent nerds that didn't know crap about basketball. Cool joke about the one fraternity being in the 3rd floor of Fusz though. Did you not get a bid?

I sat in the student section early this year and can tell you that the guys down there know a lot more about basketball than most people in the arena. Why take the personal shots, the rican brothers are just messing around. You need to not be so touchy.

You're just upset because you feel inferior.

SLUSAE-

You idiot. I was greek at SLU. But greek life has become irrelevant at SLU over the years due to many university decisions, so I'm laughing at you because you think your fraternity alliance somehow makes you special.

Sit in the student section, wear blue, and cheer when billiken05 tells you to. Now go ask your RA if you can throw a party next week.

Why aren't the fraternity members wearing blue and supporting the Billikens at the game? Save the sectarian stuff for other occasions and unite as Billikens fans. All of the students should be the Blue Crew.

...spoken like a proud member of Blue Crew. When you get off your high horses, you might actually realize you are the minority of the student section. I am not bashing the Blue Crew, because it is a cute organization made up of several attractive underclassmen girls and a few guys. But maybe you should turn around and see where the true noise is coming from...the fraternities.

Hahahahahahaha

To SLUSAE and others,

This is not about greeks vs. non-greeks. Fraternities are a big part of any college fanbase and the billikens could use all the support they can get. I think I speak for everyone when I say we would love Greeks to be there in the front row cheering loud with everyone else. It shouldnt be Greeks, Blue Crew etc. it should be the STUDENT SECTION.

But if youre gonna come at BillikenFan_05, possibly the most energetic and enthusiastic SLU fan there is, youre gonna get some feedback.

you mean the most ridiculous, narcissistic, thinks he's the anointed one? we've been at everygame. i've been a season ticker holder for 15+ years, been on 2 road trips THIS year. you guys have your heads so far up your own a** you dont even know the majority of slu makes fun of him. people have tried to sit up front but he tells them they cant sit there.

again, you all started the hostility. still insecure?

...spoken like a proud member of Blue Crew. When you get off your high horses, you might actually realize you are the minority of the student section. I am not bashing the Blue Crew, because it is a cute organization made up of several attractive underclassmen girls and a few guys. But maybe you should turn around and see where the true noise is coming from...the fraternities.

Thicks doesnt even go to the games (he is still a great fan) so I dont understand why you are making these assumptions about people. Thats great if you guys are making a lot of noise, come down and make it with your fellow students. The more support the better.

right on, brother.

Maybe you should read the board for a while before you start posting like a veteran. I'm in my 40s — far from being a Blue Crew crazy. I'm offering my "outside observer" opinion.