Dear Bleedtheblue,

How bout that free throw defense!! :lol:

I was a big fan of our dancing student in a Chewbacca suit during free throws tonight. Also, new and fresh big heads will be a-comin' for Xavier, I've been working on some already. Think this is a good distraction?

Posted Image

Or possibly this tasty tease:

Posted Image

I was a big fan of our dancing student in a Chewbacca suit during free throws tonight. Also, new and fresh big heads will be a-comin' for Xavier, I've been working on some already. Think this is a good distraction?

any pics of SI wif a manta ray? that'll get 'em.

Too soon.

If we did that our Aussies may break down and cry. I hear SI was made the patron saint of Australia... his dog Bindi Sue is still in the beatification process.

Christ, you're right, didn't even think about that. i like the gator picture. AUSSIE OI, and all that.

haha, unfortunately it is not snooki... but it is The Situation. should be awesome.

also, props to Ian and his Chewbacca suit. as he would say, "yeah, buddy!"

How about a pic of Marty Feldman from the Son of Frankenstein... his eyes'll get you every time.

or Alex Karas as Mongo in Blazing Saddles. You wouldn't want to meet him on a darkened FT line any time.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Biden's a pu**y. Now with a bighead Dick Cheyney you will scare the bejesus out of anyone!

students brought it again at the top level. i know the sombrero's were part of the sponsorship thing, but it added to the atmosphere seeing a few hundred sombrero'd students in the stands going crazy.

i love that chewbacca was at the game. the erkele blow up makes me laugh and the conklin blow up is a classic pick.

students, the chaifetz chant was good. he obviously loved it. you guys should find a way to reach out and get him in the section. as "mark cuban" like as he appears to be, he might do it. :)

i cant get over the band. our band has always been the best, but i literally think that the last few games it has gotten even better. i dont know if you added some members or the microphones are turned up louder, but man it sounds good.

couple the band being at level 11 on a scale of 10 and the students now being a real student section, the second half we now own the other team.

that all said, wednesday is the game. imo the biggest game for this program since probably back in the spoon days. total fan support total student turnout all will figure in bigtime. we need to make xu fans scared and never want to come back to saint louis university again.

I LIKE IT!!!!

or we get about 20 green suts from its always sunny in philly and have them in the aisle during free throws

Do they make green man suits in blue?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">