UMKC Fan Section

she's a cutie. do they have women's rugby at umkc? i have long wondered why one would smile while using those particular fingers. that kind of defeats the message doesnt it?

Were there really only 3 people flipping you off? Could have sworn there were more. Maybe they were out of the shot

Looks like at least 4 to me. One person out of the shot to the left side of the photo is sticking a light-skinned hand not matching the complexion of anyone in the photo into the shot.

I dunno. To me, it looks like the girl's dad or boyfriend or both is the one flipping you off with a nail-polished middle finger, while the girl herself is giving some sort of weird Kansas City (or, more likely, Harrisonville) "live long and prosper" gesture. (She's talented; I don't think I could hold up those two fingers without anesthetic.)

I took this picture after Kwamain went on that run to give up the lead.

Posted Image

what a gotdamn beast. it's going to be embarrassing for her family when the neighbors complain about the smell coming from her meth shanty and the authorities bust in the door to find her facedown on the floor surrounded by three years worth of US Weekly and about 400 empty pudding cups.

Did you get his number?

Yikes! She looks eerily like Abraham Benrubi, the guy who was in ER and a bunch of other movies and the son of Smash here in St. Louis.

Check out the link and compare:

http://entimg.msn.com/i/150/Movies/Actors3/abenrubi_150.jpg

Maybe somebody who nows how to post a pic can take the two pictures and put them in the same message.

Yikes! She looks eerily like Abraham Benrubi, the guy who was in ER and a bunch of other movies and the son of Smash here in St. Louis.

Check out the link and compare:

http://entimg.msn.com/i/150/Movies/Actors3/abenrubi_150.jpg

Maybe somebody who nows how to post a pic can take the two pictures and put them in the same message.

if that is her dad to her right he must be proud

Looks like at least 4 to me. One person out of the shot to the left side of the photo is sticking a light-skinned hand not matching the complexion of anyone in the photo into the shot.

Agreed. At least 4. And I think there were still others to the left who were cut out completely. What a shame. Here 05 is being a nice fella trying to get them a holiday photo of the family and they don't all make it in. Sad story indeed.

I dunno. To me, it looks like the girl's dad or boyfriend or both is the one flipping you off with a nail-polished middle finger, while the girl herself is giving some sort of weird Kansas City (or, more likely, Harrisonville) "live long and prosper" gesture. (She's talented; I don't think I could hold up those two fingers without anesthetic.)

I believe the beast is flipping the bird with her left hand and offering the "shocker" with her right.