GDT-XU

slu72

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's always next year...

A-Bomb, are you coming to town for the reunion?

I dont want the season to end. I ope we make some college insider thing or whatever because i'm not ready for the bills' season to end.

If it's because were playing the 20th ranked team in the country, then explain the great defense against St. Bonaventure. This is just like the old MCC days.

every team has off games, our defense was good yesterday. You only post on here when you have something negative to say.

I dont want the season to end. I ope we make some college insider thing or whatever because i'm not ready for the bills' season to end.

I'm with you. I had hoped that Tommie and Kevin would be in the post season often, when they first got here. As it turned our they weren't the program changing players we though they were. They certainly needed help that never came till it was too late. God love 'em!

I'm with you. I had hoped that Tommie and Kevin would be in the post season often, when they first got here. As it turned our they weren't the program changing players we though they were. They certainly needed help that never came till it was too late. God love 'em!

Gotta walk away for a few mins, I just yelled out DAMMIT! on my conference call when Conklin fumbled that pass...

There's always next year...

A-Bomb, are you coming to town for the reunion?

I plan to.

SLU trying to pick up the pace now. Just need to win 9 more games.

But does he know the phone number for 1-800-Flowers?

How long before we are dealing with ANTIMAJERUSGARY. Gary has got to be 97 with palsied hands and a built in frown from decades of not ever smiling. He may indeed be the guy who sat in front of me at keil who used to scream out DAMMMMIT WALKER! everytime Jamal did something less than stellar......

Lost the video feed. It had fallen behind the radio broadcast, so I tried refreshing, which had worked earlier, but now it just won't load. So I'll just have to listen.

My wife is taping the game for me from charter. Guess I'll watch that one just as soon as I get home......... :rolleyes:

So the baseball team has nine wins already? When is the game at Busch against Missouri?

Yes they ar. They have a series against Murray State this weekend. The game against MU is April 1st at Busch.