Single Ladies

Here is the video of the emcee dancing to single ladies:

In the name of a merciful and forgiving God, what in the HELL was the point of that nitwit? Who allowed that? Someone some where must be praying that allowing that nimrod on the court suppressed incriminating photographs that likely involved an animal.

P.S. What is the name of the second song in that video? I really like it an want to download it to my iPod. Thx.

In the name of a merciful and forgiving God, what in the HELL was the point of that nitwit? Who allowed that? Someone some where must be praying that allowing that nimrod on the court suppressed incriminating photographs that likely involved an animal.

P.S. What is the name of the second song in that video? I really like it an want to download it to my iPod. Thx.

Jump Around by House of Pain

I might be way off based on this one, but in recent weeks the Boston Celtics staged a similar thing. They had a fan "planted" in the audience who put on that type of performance when the song Living on a Prayer started playing. Everybody thought it was a real candid thing that they happened to catch on tape, but turns out it was staged.

Here is that clip:

I might be way off based on this one, but in recent weeks the Boston Celtics staged a similar thing. They had a fan "planted" in the audience who put on that type of performance when the song Living on a Prayer started playing. Everybody thought it was a real candid thing that they happened to catch on tape, but turns out it was staged.

Here is that clip:

I would totally do that if it would get the crowd into the game. and if i could dance :blink:

I was thinking the exact same thing, as there's a good shot of me when they zoom in on the Band. I'm next to the Band members holding the "I'm With Stupid" and the "My Boyfriend Went To Dayton" signs.

At last DeSmet gets his 15 minutes.....Alas, it only lasted about 4 seconds, DeSmet. Looks like you still have 14:56 in the bank.

I hope SLU doesn't do this again. The guy looked like an Idol reject.

At last DeSmet gets his 15 minutes.....Alas, it only lasted about 4 seconds, DeSmet. Looks like you still have 14:56 in the bank.

I hope SLU doesn't do this again. The guy looked like an Idol reject.

The students ate it up. Most fans around me thought it was hysterical, too.

It was great - everyone around us was cracking up. I'm not sure why anyone would have a problem with something like this.

The funny thing was everyone was laughing about it .... and except for the end when the Billiken carried him off the court, it looked like a serious dance routine. An extremely bad gay dance routine, but still a serious dance routine.