Official game thread

kcbill

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No point in storming the court for this one. I'm actually a little embarrassed that they are doing that. Only Dayton and they are only #25. We've done it before.

On the other hand 1st sell out crowd, 1st win over a ranked opponent in Chaifetz and with Majerus.

I rushed the court back in the day when we beat Cincy. They were ranked pretty high as I recall and maybe they had Fortson or Logan. I was the first one out so I jumped up and grabbed the rim and then I was joined by the other students and the team. I remember those dudes were out there whooping it up with the crowd. Maybe it was in 98?

That was a pretty weak court rush. You can tell that those were either the die hard Blue Crew or the drunk crowd from Mardi Gras (those that were able to avoid the afternoon nap, that is). Either way, nothing like when the time I got to chest bump Marquis Perry after we beat #2 Louisville.

That was a pretty weak court rush. You can tell that those were either the die hard Blue Crew or the drunk crowd from Mardi Gras (those that were able to avoid the afternoon nap, that is). Either way, nothing like when the time I got to chest bump Marquis Perry after we beat #2 Louisville.

Great win for SLU- congratulations to our Billikens.

This is a long time coming- we owed Dayton.

Dayton may be an NCAA team, may be ranked in the Top 25, but Dayton is not better than our SLU team.

This should get SLU in the NIT for sure, RPI or not. Deep six that RPI, the game is played on the court, not on some BCS rigged computer program. It is obvious that SLU deserves a post-season tournament bid.

A bomb et al, Thanks for the company. I can't suffer through these games without the company.

1. The way the atmosphere was it felt right to rush the court. There were sooo many fights and arguments that security had to break up.

2. They held back the second wave of students for a minute and then let them go. Thats why it looked so week.

3. These players are such great guys! They came back out, and Willie and Brian took pictures with the little kids. Got my picture with Willie, It's blurry :( haha.

4. The students were unbelievable, we ALL definitely made a difference tonight!

1. The way the atmosphere was it felt right to rush the court. There were sooo many fights and arguments that security had to break up.

2. They held back the second wave of students for a minute and then let them go. Thats why it looked so week.

3. These players are such great guys! They came back out, and Willie and Brian took pictures with the little kids. Got my picture with Willie, It's blurry :( haha.

4. The students were unbelievable, we ALL definitely made a difference tonight!

i really hope that this game shows the students how fun the games are and what will be done in the future. GO BILLS!!

The reason it was weak was because the security guys were holding people back initially. In the end, the let them come out on the court. Also it looked like a girl had fallen in front of the group rushing the court, so that may be the reason why things were held up.

The reason it was weak was because the security guys were holding people back initially. In the end, the let them come out on the court. Also it looked like a girl had fallen in front of the group rushing the court, so that may be the reason why things were held up.

They never should have rushed the court in the first place. It was Dayton we beat not Duke or UNC. Dayton hasn't been to the tournament since Bush's first term.

I dont like the feeling of this game. We need to get the crowd back into it.

It doesnt sound like there are many dayton fans there. At least they are not loud UD fans. I would like to see cassity get back in there. The offense flows very well with him in htere.

There was one full section of Dayton fan, directly next to me that had about 125 or so fairly rowdy fans and another small pond of red in section 208. There were many Dayton fans scattered throughout the arena. The Dayton fans by me were very spirited. My son and I tried to get some spirit going against them...not much luck. Thankfully the student section was fairly close and it was awesome that so many students came out again to support this team. The atmosphere at the arena was amazing tonight! I think it was a huge factor. Keep it up!

The win tonight was tremendous! The team has really come a long way this year, more so than anyone ever expected! KM and WR are amazing to watch. Kyle and BT are coming along. Keep up the good work Billikids!