SLU Live Chat Questions

Is anybody else annoyed by some of the questions asked?

Why would you ask May about Willie Reed's NBA potential? He's not going to give you a "real" answer!

The in the arena need to be turned down? I'm sorry!!!! Maybe you should turn down your hearing aid!!!!!! Better yet, do us all a favor and pay the 10 bucks a game for the internet feed.

Oh you want to know about the Missouri Valley Conference? How many times does Mr. May have to say that we are not looking to change conferences!

I apologize for my rant but not my opinion. Thanks for reading!

Is anybody else annoyed by some of the questions asked?

Why would you ask May about Willie Reed's NBA potential? He's not going to give you a "real" answer!

The in the arena need to be turned down? I'm sorry!!!! Maybe you should turn down your hearing aid!!!!!! Better yet, do us all a favor and pay the 10 bucks a game for the internet feed.

Oh you want to know about the Missouri Valley Conference? How many times does Mr. May have to say that we are not looking to change conferences!

I apologize for my rant but not my opinion. Thanks for reading!

This topic is the single most annoying thing about being a SLU fan this decade. If there are still people out there who don't understand this, they just don't have the capacity to take on the explanation. They are provincial, and lack a fundamental understanding of SLU as both an institution and athletic program. I would be happy to sit down and explain in good detail and in a short amount of time why SLU is where they are, but I'm afraid it would feel like trying to convince people that the world is round in the 6th century.

What air horns? When are they played...cause I've never noticed them.

The only things that have been "too loud" for my sister who has extremely sensitive hearing were the firework blasts pregame at the first couple of games this season..other than that, she's fine.

The only things that have been "too loud" for my sister who has extremely sensitive hearing were the firework blasts pregame at the first couple of games this season..other than that, she's fine.

speaking of too loud (or in this case not) band, please turn up the mike when you have the lead singer sing "vehicle" and/or "living on a prayer".

you guys dont realize it but imo, that is one unique attribute to a pep band to have a credible L.S. and the guy you had singing it was very good. since i sit 20 feet from the band i can hear it, but i would bet that kshoe couldnt. find more songs you can utilize that.

The Chaifitz is the place for her then, as one thing you really don't have to worry about is it getting too loud

The Chaifitz is the place for her then, as one thing you really don't have to worry about is it getting too loud

I love the attitudes of some of the people on this board: If it isn't a problem for me then you must be a loser since you are complaining.

Well the horn thing is a legit criticism. If you sit the corners (upper or lower levels, I've tried both) they've been really annoying. There are plenty of tweaks and adjustments that still need to be made at Chaifetz. There is no need to attack anyone with a criticism as being too old, not enough a fan, etc.

speaking of too loud (or in this case not) band, please turn up the mike when you have the lead singer sing "vehicle" and/or "living on a prayer".

you guys dont realize it but imo, that is one unique attribute to a pep band to have a credible L.S. and the guy you had singing it was very good. since i sit 20 feet from the band i can hear it, but i would bet that kshoe couldnt. find more songs you can utilize that.

I didn't even know there was someone singing during living on a prayer.

Our end often has trouble understanding what the band is singing when they are making fun of the opposing coach/team in the "we wanna know" song.

Still a great band though.

I didn't even know there was someone singing during living on a prayer.

Our end often has trouble understanding what the band is singing when they are making fun of the opposing coach/team in the "we wanna know" song.

Still a great band though.

We've only done the thing with the singer at one men's game (the Richmond game) and one women's game(St. Joseph's) this season thus far, though the plan is for him to sing more, so don't think it's been happening every game.