Official Nickname for Chaifetz?

Box and Won

Did we ever come up with an "official" nickname for Chaifetz Arena, or at least an official nickname to be used on this board?

The Fetz

The Chaif

The Psych Ward - a reference to Chaifetz's company, ComPsych

I was on board with the Fetz, but I like the Psych Ward a lot.

Guest BillikenReport

I think The Fetz will probably win out, but I had a thread on the message board on my site a couple months ago about this and some folks came up with some good names:

The Blue Light Special

The House that Brad Built

Rick's House of Pain

The RACk

The House of Blue

Majer-itaville

Did we ever come up with an "official" nickname for Chaifetz Arena, or at least an official nickname to be used on this board?

The Fetz

The Chaif

The Psych Ward - a reference to Chaifetz's company, ComPsych

I had earlier suggested The RACk (for Richard A Chaifetz - honestly don't know if his middle name starts with A..whatever)

but I like Psych Ward... THAT is what the student section should be called.

I think Obi is actually going to be selling deep fried twinkies from a kiosk in the Fetz/Chaif/Psych Ward/T-Bone/Koko the Monkey/Billiken Dome/RAC/Jerk Store/House that Brad Built/et al.

deep fried twinkies would be a nice addition to the standard concession offerings....wow, those are good

with deep fried twinkies and the free hot dogs they would need defibrillators every other section

I had earlier suggested The RACk (for Richard A Chaifetz - honestly don't know if his middle name starts with A..whatever)

but I like Psych Ward... THAT is what the student section should be called.

I vote for the student section to be called the 'cuckoos nest'. After Ken Kesey's book.

BTW> 'One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest' was the first book they made us read in Freshman English back in 1970 ;)