X Prediction Thread

moytoy12

There we go, guys. We're going to eat Xavier's lunches.

Actually...

"All you mother******s are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the b***-lickers. We're gonna f*** your mothers while you watch and cry like little b****es. Once we get to the Scottrade Center and find those Musketeer f***s who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our s***, then s*** out our s***, then eat their s*** which is made up of our s*** that we made 'em eat. Then all you motherf***s are next. Love, Jay and Silent Bob."

There we go, guys. We're going to eat Xavier's lunches.

Actually...

"All you mother******s are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the b***-lickers. We're gonna f*** your mothers while you watch and cry like little b****es. Once we get to the Scottrade Center and find those Musketeer f***s who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our s***, then s*** out our s***, then eat their s*** which is made up of our s*** that we made 'em eat. Then all you motherf***s are next. Love, Jay and Silent Bob."

These girls can't believe you said that. They will also have those same looks on their faces when Tommie schools them tonight.

Posted Image

These girls can't believe you said that. They will also have those same looks on their faces when Tommie schools them tonight.

Posted Image

HAHAHAHAHA, the girl on the right's face is priceless. I'm out of here, I'll see you gents in a few hours.

Actually...

Ahhhhh the timeless wisdom of jay and silent bob! 15 bucks little man put that S*** in my hand if that many doesn't show then you owe me owe me owe