DJ All-Star Game Saturday 7pm at Harris-Stowe

VTIME

billiken recruits Paul Eckerle, Marcus Relphorde, and Anthony Mitchell expected to play. Relphorde and Mitchell guarding each other should be something special. Earl is printing something up later this week, so I dont want to say too much.

>If it wasn't DJ running it. That scum bag isn't getting

>near any of my money, much less having me hand it over to

>him.

You cant just enjoy it because there are Billiken recruits playing? I'll be there. You can meet the infamous VTIME.

He's just the name on the game, he's not the players. This a special event where a lot of Bills fans saw Liddell for the first time. He scored over 30 points and almost lead an overmatched local team to victory. The board was buzzing and everyone couldnt wait until November. Dont you want to see how athletic Mitchell and Relphorde really are and if they can shoot. A lot of people dont even know how they look.

Too bad DJ, clearly a racist, stands to benefit from this game. I would love to be there, but racism in all forms is deplorable and this guy is as objectionable as a member of the KKK. I find it unfortunate that any players, regardless of race, would participate in a game which will benefit the DJ Foundation---I can only imagine where that money goes.

I'm not even going to argue about DJ because I cant win that argument on this board, but I would just ask you to watch if nothing else to see what Majerus can do with the raw talent these guys have an to see that Eckerle is not your average walk-on. There 3 billiken recruits playing.

V, you can't win that argument on this Board because it is unwinnable (on this Board or anywhere else). Surely you don't think DJ even tries to hide his blatant racism any more than many white racists. Have you ever read any of his rantings or listened to him when he was still allowed on mainstream TV, such as Sports Plus. There is a reason he no longer appears on that show.

For those of you who have not seen him play yet, this will be a good opportunity to see Felton. He's headed to a Juco for the next two years, but I think he is definately someone for us to keep an eye out in a couple years. I guarantee you the staff will be.