Mo St by 13 over the Bills

The Wiz

I'm trying to pick the better slogan for Springfield, MO:

"You bring the cough syrup, we've got the rest!"

or

"Come see the supporting cast of Winter's Bone!"

How about:

"Springfield Missouri....We may be rated as one of the 10 worst places to raise a family but we did beat out Dayton Ohio, Flint Michigan, Corpus Chirsti Texas and I would imagine its even better than Compton California.

Springfield Missouri....Don't worry most STD's wont kill ya."

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went over to the Missouri State board to see what they were saying about the game...The bold gave me a chuckle.

Originally Posted by The Valley Bear

According to the SLU board, the school has a chartered bus of fans coming down.

I saw that. I wonder if John Stamos is coming with them since he is supposedly a huge Bills fan. Which is absurd. I can't stand SLU or their fans. They had fans harassing the Jacksonville U team after the game calling them "thugs" etc for no real reason. Then you have someone on their board with a handle derogatory towards Puerto Ricans which is flat out offensive. Outrageous.

For the record, that was a Mizzou fan who said that. Either way, I share his contempt for SLU.

We don't think we're better than them, we KNOW it.

Yeah, your record against us has really proven that too. :lol:

How about:

"Springfield Missouri....We may be rated as one of the 10 worst places to raise a family but we did beat out Dayton Ohio, Flint Michigan, Corpus Chirsti Texas and I would imagine its even better than Compton California.

Springfield Missouri....Don't worry most STD's wont kill ya."

Well we aren't the most dangerous city in the U.S., but we try.

That's awesome. I hope the massive Puerto Rican population of Springfield has been warned about the arrival of a busload of big city SLU grad racists. We're definitely a lot scarier than this Springfield-based wannabe politician: Glenn Miller, Jr.

Upon reading our board, Roy Blunt is now advocating building a giant wall around their arena to keep the Ricans out.

What is funny is the fact that the majority of Missouri State is comprised of St. Louis and Kansas City students. We have grown up in the same culture. Whats funny is some of you GO to SLU but you are probably from Pacific, Eureka, Wentzville, Ofallon etc... so you are easily just as hoosier as people from Springfield, if not more.

Now, the only reason you guys are traveling to Springfield for this game is because you are pissed no one showed up last year, when there were just as much, if not more Missouri State fans than there were SLU fans... at home! Not to mention we took over your terrible student section. You are coming because you are pissed, not because you are good. No one cares about you, and after we win, you will just be a stat... so have fun watching Majerus have a heart attack and your team fouling us with 10 seconds left while down 23 points. I hate you, your team and your fan base. You are terrible so suck it ....

What is funny is the fact that the majority of Missouri State is comprised of St. Louis and Kansas City students. We have grown up in the same culture. Whats funny is some of you GO to SLU but you are probably from Pacific, Eureka, Wentzville, Ofallon etc... so you are easily just as hoosier as people from Springfield, if not more.

Now, the only reason you guys are traveling to Springfield for this game is because you are pissed no one showed up last year, when there were just as much, if not more Missouri State fans than there were SLU fans... at home! Not to mention we took over your terrible student section. You are coming because you are pissed, not because you are good. No one cares about you, and after we win, you will just be a stat... so have fun watching Majerus have a heart attack and your team fouling us with 10 seconds left while down 23 points. I hate you, your team and your fan base. You are terrible so suck it ....

Hahaha

I am from Miami. What trailer park did you come from?

Actually... most of SLU students/alumni are from St. Louis, Chicago, KC, Dallas, Houston, Milwaukee, and Cincinnati.... and China.... so your wrong.

... but the majority of SLU students are NOT from pacific, eureka, wentzville, o'fallon etc. The majority of our students are not even from Missouri.

Sorry for reposting what bleedtheblue said... but the point resonates.

boy that was a pretty good rant. i liked the way he ended it with "suck it" but then did a second p.s. post to tell us "you suck".

those crazy southwest missouri state college guys.

did he tell us what section of chaifetz he ushers? i didnt see it.

****** Bag

This thread is all kinds of awesome. "I hate you, your team and your fan base. You are terrible so suck it ...." might be the best thing ever written on this board. That's some safety school bitterness if I've ever seen it from the school that used to be known as:

Southwest Missouri State University

Southwest Missouri State College

Southwest Missouri State Teachers College

and first, but not least, Fourth District Normal School

"Missouri State: Not a Directional School...Since 2005"

By the way, our coach, who you'll "have fun watching have a heart attack" said a couple weeks ago, "I didn't want some directional school heart surgeon- I had a Duke heart surgeon, so he'll be at our game out there." But Missouri State doesn't train future heart surgeons; it trains former C students to teach future C students.

boy that was a pretty good rant. i liked the way he ended it with "suck it" but then did a second p.s. post to tell us "you suck".

those crazy southwest missouri state college guys.

did he tell us what section of chaifetz he ushers? i didnt see it.

When Roy hates someone, you know they suck.

Seriously though, my sister, who's in the 7th grade, recently scored high enough on the ACT to get into SMS.

As far as basketball goes, it's funny that this will probably be a good game considering we consist of mainly all Frosh and your team is basically all Seniors.