Mo St by 13 over the Bills

The Wiz

Pleural, huh? Not familiar with that word. And yes I assume you are a St. Louisian, please tell me more about your high school. There is nothing that you fine folks had rather talk about. DeSmet? SLUH? Whitfield? Inform me of how much better it is than Springfield Hillcrest for example.

ok touché on the use of pleural, i dropped the ball there... but first of all I am not from St. Louis.. second of all I said "public school"... so that kind of eliminated DeSmet and SLUH doesn't it... hmmm. I'm from Chicago and went to a Chicago Public High School.... Northside College Prep.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok touché on the use of pleural, i dropped the ball there... but first of all I am not from St. Louis.. second of all I said "public school"... so that kind of eliminated DeSmet and SLUH doesn't it... hmmm. I'm from Chicago and went to a Chicago Public High School.... Northside College Prep.

oh and sorry... we dropped from #14 to #37

-One of my best friends goes to Missouri St. She's transferring though. She hates it there. My older brother's best friend went there too. Transferred. Hated it and absolutely hated Springfield. (we're from Southern Illinois so we're used to hick towns, just not that bad)

-if we lose (which I think most of us think we will) it's expected. If we win, it'll be interesting to see how many of these missouri st fans are on this board.

I'm banned? Yep, you're banned.

I am surprised those hoose even know Puerto Rico exists.

I think they know it exists, but get it confused with Cuba. The Jack Nicholson speech scared them and they really just prefer to pretend it doesn't exist. So please if you could try to lose the accent when you're down there it'd be helpful.

-One of my best friends goes to Missouri St. She's transferring though. She hates it there. My older brother's best friend went there too. Transferred. Hated it and absolutely hated Springfield. (we're from Southern Illinois so we're used to hick towns, just not that bad)

-if we lose (which I think most of us think we will) it's expected. If we win, it'll be interesting to see how many of these missouri st fans are on this board.

-One of my best friends goes to SLU. Hates it there. Wants more challenging coursework. Transferring to Ranken.

- If we lose (which won't happen because we absolutely own you in everything) it will be completely unexpected. I would never come back here again.

You know we had that argument in a different thread a couple days ago on whether we should have canceled the duke game since we didn't have kwamain and willie? well im glad we didn't because that would make us like Missouri St. They know they'll lose next year so they cancel the series. Pretty classy.

beartrolls,

we started with the attacks when it was noted that on your board someone was attacking our rican boys. we take care of our own here. however we dont go over to your house.

It was the dirty rican they were attacking. He's our rican regardless of his bathing habits.

I don't disagree with you. I believe you. You know why? Because I am from St. Louis, in fact I was born in Miami to a cuban mother... kinda cultured myself. I was defending your attacks on the city of Springfield, let's be honest, it is no St. Louis, but St. Louis is no LA or NYC... so its all relative... I am saying though that our student body is made of St. Louis so just because we WENT to MSU, doesn't mean we are hicks, we just went to a different institution.

That said, I love how not one of you has commented on my other points about your trip to Springfield... you suck and you will lose and I hope your bus breaks down you pathetic fools. Suck it...

Yes, you seem to be a real pearl.

You know we had that argument in a different thread a couple days ago on whether we should have canceled the duke game since we didn't have kwamain and willie? well im glad we didn't because that would make us like Missouri St. They know they'll lose next year so they cancel the series. Pretty classy.

On the series thing, um how would cancelling a series be unclassy exactly? I would think whining about it on radio would be more of an unclassy thing but you all are probably immune to it by now since he whines about everything. Secondly, I doubt he is being truthful in what he is saying.

On the series thing, um how would cancelling a series be unclassy exactly? I would think whining about it on radio would be more of an unclassy thing but you all are probably immune to it by now since he whines about everything. Secondly, I doubt he is being truthful in what he is saying.

For someone named mizzoumike and claiming to go to Missouri State, you sure do know a lot about SLU. I'm sorry if you applied and didn't get in. It happens to a lot of fine young lads.

and i would like to personally apologize that our clock wasn't perfectly synced when we beat you on the tip in. it was actually all my fault.

actually i believe the "replay" the refs used that day to determine ian won the game was a replay from the southwest missouri state college tv feed. i.e. if you cant get your own replay right, you dont deserve to win.

slufan13 is right, refusing to renew the series was crap. i had forgotten i hated the bears for that as well.

I think if there is one thing you can say about Majerus, it is he is honest...brutally honest. Just look at some of the things he has said about his own players.

We're supposed to believe he has a friend? Ha!

I love it when the Bass Pro U fans jump into the fray. The buckle of the Bible Belt really churns out some top-notch smack talk.

I was hoping someone would take it in that direction. Well done.

We're supposed to believe he has a friend? Ha!

I love it when the Bass Pro U fans jump into the fray. The buckle of the Bible Belt really churns out some top-notch smack talk.

but it still doesnt touch the magic of big country. all the bear smacking today did was remind us how badly we miss him.