Larry Hughes Sighting.

Was he just getting off his shift?

Ha...The Legend owns that store.

FYI...making your kid wear Mizzou stuff is borderline child abuse. Don't make me call up the wife and give her a lecture ;) Luca is obviously a SLU fan already. Look at his face wearing those clothes!

Sweet bro. I was at the Best Buy in Chicago and saw Kanye. We are soooooo cool.

Why the malicious response? Borderline jerkish. I figured that people would at least be interested that he is in STL since his future in the NBA is questionable to say the least. He might have only been a Billiken for one year but he WAS a Billiken.

Ha...The Legend owns that store.

FYI...making your kid wear Mizzou stuff is borderline child abuse. Don't make me call up the wife and give her a lecture ;) Luca is obviously a SLU fan already. Look at his face wearing those clothes!

Dude DirtyRican is no better than Posty if hes makin his child wear that crap ;)

Dude DirtyRican is no better than Posty if hes makin his child wear that crap ;)

I should have prefaced the picture better. My wife went to Mizzou and her dad bought him the outfit. I just loved his face when they made him wear it. He hopes to make some games this year and possibly go down to Cancun to see his team. He will be a Billiken don't worry.

I should have prefaced the picture better. My wife went to Mizzou and her dad bought him the outfit. I just loved his face when they made him wear it. He hopes to make some games this year and possibly go down to Cancun to see his team. He will be a Billiken don't worry.

I love it. You need to get him a Billiken doll from the spirit shop at Chaifetz. My daughter has a big one and a little one, and she lugs them around wherever she goes. She usually says "Good night, little Billiken. Good night, big Billiken" before she goes to bed. We'll probably have to buy two more for "Deuce," our currently un-named second baby, when he comes along, as I don't think his big sister will be willing to share. The indoctrination is proceeding according to plan.

Oh ok I get it now.

rican, i have gazillions of pics of my kids through their formative years wearing billiken wear, posing with the billiiken, etc. my daughter had more billiken shirts and shorts than probably her entire high school together. yet when it came down to the decision, she went elsewhere. son stayed loyal, but only batted 500 on my crew.

rican, i have gazillions of pics of my kids through their formative years wearing billiken wear, posing with the billiiken, etc. my daughter had more billiken shirts and shorts than probably her entire high school together. yet when it came down to the decision, she went elsewhere. son stayed loyal, but only batted 500 on my crew.

I will let the kid go wherever he chooses. I will just really try to influence him with basketball and baseball games over the years. Batting .500 isn't bad!

I'm not sure how I'll be able to afford SLU in 16-18 years, but hopefully the kiddos can earn some scholarships.

Start him out with Jimmy's plyometric training shoes...the muscle has to grow...or die.

Larry was a great player, but is not someone that I consider to be a true Billiken forever... yet.

I saw him mysteriously appear @ CBC, the whole bit...

He played @ SLU out of pure need, one year, thought I do not blame him for taking the NBA route, it was the smart move.

But for now there are about 1,000 gutted-it-out true Billikens that I would rather "sight" than him.

When he retires, perhaps if he shows at Billiken games, etc, becomes even a small part of the SLU community, then maybe he gets on my list.