Mike McCall video

I saw this video posted on Billikenreport. Just gives some fans an idea of what kind of range this kid has. By the way, the music is great.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsNLqCMd3Qo

kid's a monster. music does rule.

i agree ;)

If MM can play D, he's got a chance at some serious minutes this year. Like the quick release and his taking it to the jar. I know RM's got a man crush on KC, and still expect him to start, but if he's not being aggressive on O can see MM stealing a lot of his time. Seriously, when was the last time the Bills went this deep in talent?

kid's a monster. music does rule.

That music makes me want to have my own personal training montage.

BTW, DePaul's men's team should play in that on-campus building. Their attendance has been awful at Rosemont in the games I've seen.

That music makes me want to have my own personal training montage.

BTW, DePaul's men's team should play in that on-campus building. Their attendance has been awful at Rosemont in the games I've seen.

Sullivan Athletic Center (McGrath Arena) seats about 3,000. I doubt the Big East would let that fly. It would be a huge improvement over Allstate Arena in Rosemont, though. The catch-22 is that if they played at Sullivan, the demand would be way too high, but out in Rosemont, they struggle to get 3,000 a lot of times. I heard they were looking into a piece of property along Clybourn (parallel with the north branch of the Chicago River) that would be a new arena. It's a 10-15 minute walk from campus.

http://media.www.depauliaonline.com/media/...3889945.shtml#5

Near Campus Arena Whispers

DePaul has made it clear in the past that they are always looking for the possibility of an on campus arena. The Chicago Tribune reported that DePaul is "quietly working" to see if the current location of the A. Finkl Steele Company at Clybourn and Cortland is a viable site for a new arena.

The university is also reportedly researching a site at Division and Clybourn as well.

Sullivan Athletic Center (McGrath Arena) seats about 3,000. I doubt the Big East would let that fly. It would be a huge improvement over Allstate Arena in Rosemont, though. The catch-22 is that if they played at Sullivan, the demand would be way too high, but out in Rosemont, they struggle to get 3,000 a lot of times. I heard they were looking into a piece of property along Clybourn (parallel with the north branch of the Chicago River) that would be a new arena. It's a 10-15 minute walk from campus.

http://media.www.depauliaonline.com/media/...3889945.shtml#5

Near Campus Arena Whispers

DePaul has made it clear in the past that they are always looking for the possibility of an on campus arena. The Chicago Tribune reported that DePaul is "quietly working" to see if the current location of the A. Finkl Steele Company at Clybourn and Cortland is a viable site for a new arena.

The university is also reportedly researching a site at Division and Clybourn as well.

Just get a Vincentian to play a game of poker with Mayor Daley. From my one campus visit to DePaul, the legend has it that they got whatever green space they have on the Lincoln Park campus because Fr. Minogue beat the old man in poker.