recruits

NH

Does anyone have serious info on 2007 recruits that the bills are interested in I know Powell, but will the rest of the scholarships come from juco and transfer. Also in 2008 what is our status oon recruits like john and roundtree, I know we are not sure on Suggs and John Brandenburg, and we are the leaders on Thompson and soderberg. But I am not as in the loop as other posters so info would be nice

Does anyone know who all we have offered to for 2007 and 2008 and is still uncommitted? I know Powell has been offered for 2007. And I think Brandenburg, Thompson, Suggs, and Swopshire for 2008 (not Kramer yet right?). And then Griffery has been offered for 2009? Am I right on all of those? Are there any that I am missing?

Rumor on Tigerboard is that Brad has offered Steve Moore('08) from Independence-Truman now listed at 6-10.Listed with 4 stars on scout.

Coach Soderberg has offered Moore of Truman, and he really likes SLU's style and he thinks that would be the perfect system for him. I could see Moore blowing up but SLU still being there at the end because of his relationship with the staff and the fit his game has to SLU's game.

Swopshire is sitting on a handful of offers including K-State, SLU, Mizzou and Carbondale to name a few.

So we have offers to the following

2007: Leon Powell

2008: Scott Suggs, Femi John, John Braandenburg, Jared Swopshire, Brett Thompson, and Steve Moore

2009:Tyler Griffey

Am I correct in thinking all of this

Jr College player that we are looking at - Rodney Alexander - for next year. He plays for a team in Oklahoma that J Walker used to coach for a few years back.

and it was reported last summer that we offered Dwight McCombs out of Chicago Whitney Young (not sure if he has committed to a school yet)

i believe there are at least two jucos that we have offered as well. one being the kid from redlands who went to high school in michigan the other being a european that is going to a juco in southern missouri somewhere. both names escape me. i am betting there are more jucos as well being offered.

>Only Lithuanian at Three Rivers is Mantas Griskenas

>http://www.trcc.cc.mo.us/sports1/menshoops/Griskenas.htm

>

>Hope he puts on some weight ... listed at 205#.

He may be small but he gets 17 ppg, 9 rbg, shoots 43% from 3 and 55% from the field and plays in a tough conference. I'd take him.

i'd take him with those stats.

also, did you notice the three freshmen inside players on the roster as well? pipeline?

thompson is one of the chosen high school jrs that coach soderberg covets. many like him more than brandenburg.

Straight from his Dad at the last game. He coming to the U.S. to play college ball. SLU is in the running, wouldn't say any more than that and I really didn't push him, as I can't blame him for not saying more ... so basically I know nothing and this is a useless post

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.