Mizzou down by 10 with eight to play (nm)

davidnark

A race...since when did they start playing basketball. I guess the grease ball Snyder better put more money in those boys envelopes. Obviously, they must feel that they are underpaid. The thing that gets me to LMAO is reading BM's PressBox and the MooFan pukes who write about everything will be fine in March. Keep losing to the likes of Belmont and they'll be lucky to get a NIT invite. Say goddbye to the Top 25 SPUMAC.

I made a joke about the Tigers stealing Brad from us. The ultimate test for Brad: TEACHING THE TIGERS TO PLAY DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Belmont outscores the Tigers from long range AND in the paint AT THE HEARNS CENTER! I wish we had the Tigers on the schedule this year! (and glad we aren't playing Belmont)

THIS PROVES THAT YOU HAVE TO HIRE AT LEAST ONE COACH THAT CAN ACTUALLY COACH. GREAT TALENT IS WONDERFUL, HOWEVER SOMETIME DURING THE SEASON THE HEAD COACH HAS TO BE ABLE TO WIN A GAME FOR HIS TEAM.

"Q" HAS PROVEN TIME AND AGAIN THAT HE IS NO COACH. JUST A RECRUITER AND ONE OF DUBIOUS DISTINCTION.

A couple more games of note

UAB loses to Marshall, it was not a bowl game it was a basketball game. RPI takes a wash on that one even with the Houston win.

Mo Valley powerhouse Wichita St took it on the chin tonight to Oral Roberts. Oh yeah I really wanna join tha valley now.

illinois now must be really embarrassed for only beating missouri by one and such a low offensive output. obviously illinois must not be very good.

Don't forget the sweet suits from Brooks Brother's. At least it wasn't Men's Warehouse. Actually looking back on it, it all makes sense now.....you need a nice suit if you are going to stand trial. Hopefully, Quin saved one for himself.

UGA as a self punishment fired their head coach last year. That really wouldn't be much of a punishment for SPUMAC more like a blessing. Could you imagine what an actual coach could do with that line up like say Lickliter from Butler?

I'm looking forward to SLU beating Big 12 KSU I will be at that game.

>A couple more games of note

>

>UAB loses to Marshall, it was not a bowl game it was a

>basketball game. RPI takes a wash on that one even with the

>Houston win.

>

>Mo Valley powerhouse Wichita St took it on the chin tonight

>to Oral Roberts. Oh yeah I really wanna join tha valley

>now.

careful now...i don't wanna say anything about the SMS loss - bears are playing like the 4th place MVC team...

sean sutton is doing a nice job at oral roberts and will be big time coach someday - and if anyone read the game story - pg for wichita munsoned the game for the shox...

great to see mizzou go down though - can't figure out how they have stayed ranked to this point with no good wins and a not too pretty record...unlike their very pretty coach.