jalensdad

p diddy

Fr. Biondi, UB, Tommy Lidell, Polk, Luke Meyer, Pdiddy, Jalens dad...what with the arena announcement and the addition of Meyer and Lidell, if this all happens what a great week to be a Billiken. Now let's get Shaw, and next year young Mr.Lisch. Pinch me I must be dreaming.

No, we have every reason to believe now. We have a very energetic and good HC who has been very impressive to date. We will soon be playing in a state of the art arena with several home grown kids, more than likely in a new league...the A-10. Heck, it's good to be a Billkens fan these days.

after seeing tommie a couple of times this summer, i am totally convinced he is THE player in this senior class in this area. he could be a difference maker. we just need tommie to take care of business in the classroom. come on tommie. hit it hard.

as to the hopes about shaw, i have been thinking about coach brad stating last week at the bratfest that of the two remaining scholarships that one would sign early and the other would probably wait until spring.

my first thought on that statement was that he was thinking that he was going to wait for tommie to qualify before getting him on the line. thus, we would sign shaw early and get tommie in the spring. now with this development, i wonder if it means that shaw either will wait till spring to see if stanford offers or even more the possibility, our real 4th target is the juco forward, brandon polk.

as thicks had pointed out a while back, our classes are unbalanced. if we take all high school seniors hereforward, it puts us in a position where in three years our only graduate is anthony drejaj. do we want that?

It's always been good to be a Billikens fan, it just has tasted so much sweeter the last couple of weeks! Of course if not for good ole Steve a.k.a. SLU SignGuy, this hysteria and anticipation would not be possible, at least to this level. So hats off to Mr. SignGuy once again for creating a place where billiken fans can laugh, cry, and scream from the rafters together!

Wireless internet in a library is a blessing and a curse, I have checked the board at least 3 or 4 times in the past 2 hours.

But it is my pleasure, I get as much enjoyment out of this place as everyone else, if not more. And we have a great group here. I mean, we know about Lidell way before he has announced, this is just great ######.

When December rolls round, I will have a few of surprises for you guys (Hint, it involve's one of my classes).

Steve

We do have a great group here, and thanks for everything that you do for us. This has to be one of the most intelligent and respectful sports-related message boards I've ever seen. To someone like me who doesn't have much to contribute, it's an extremely valuable source of information. I find myself always bringing up bits of information that I've read here to friends and family members who are now under the false impression that I am some sort of knowledgeable basketball insider. I'd just like to thank everyone for making me look smart.

that if it wasn't for Nark, I doubt we would all be here. I have gotten a lot of props since the board moved to Billikens.com, but without Nark, god knows where we would be. He ran the board for YEARS on AOL and on Rivals. So WTG Nark!

Oh Happy Days in Billiken Land!

Steve