Where's Jalansdad?

ACE

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

unless you are saying that tommie liddell told you personally that romar tried to steal his commit, sorry i will take the word of jalensdad who has never been wrong on anything about tommie liddell in all the time he has posted on the board. just saying you are a tennis player from harris stowe means very little to me other than you probably arent a very good tennis player.

or basketball player ... I was in the US military ... hard to believe, but I had no inside information on Colin Powell.

Get real ... you are going against what Tommie's dad and a close family friend say. Just because you play a sport at Harris Stowe ... how does that make you an insider in the recruiting game of D1 basketball.

Also there are college coaches with morals. I believe Romar is one of them.

You wonder why no one rates you ... you have no credibility.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

Networking. Also help out with local AAU team (Saint Louis Falcons. Worked with a D1 player last summer by the name of Lorenzo Taylor. And to play college sports at any level takes a pretty good athlete. To play two different sports takes a special athlete. And in my profile I put Leon Powell because I didnt want to reveal my identity. Good night!

As a SLU student and recent alumn everynow and then I would talk with a SLU player about recruiting. They always knew less than I did. My source was this board. They usually first became aware of a player when he would visit and tht was because one of them would show him around and host him.

I'll call up Fontbonne's waterpolo team tomorrow and see what they say about this.

Vtime - you are simply missing the point. We all know that Jalensdad is closely connected to TL and his family. All some were trying to tell you was that for you or anyone to argue with Jalensdad on this topic would be like saying you know more about what Bush is thinking than Cheney does. You may have heard all kinds of rumors that many of us did not but Jalensdad has the accurate scoop. I mean you even said that when I reported that I had heard that Hawkins had transfered to an out of state school that he was on the east side now. By out of state school what I meant was that he had transfered out of the area. I got that information from someone who was connected with Hawkin's situation. But you insisted on saying that you knew more but were absolutely wrong. Just because you might hang around or be someplace when you hear rumors going around does not mean that you have the accurate info. Rumors are just that - rumors. Tell a phone, tell a graph, tell a high school harry type.

So, basically what you are saying is that after I made my post, Jalensdad, went and conversed with Liddell to see if my post was accurate and then came on to the board to prove me wrong. He may very well be Liddell's best friend, but he doesnt know of EVERY single school that was looking at Liddell nor can he tell us if Liddell was tempted. Only Liddell can. Jalensdad is going by what he was told and so am I. Oh yeah and the number one reason I know that Washington was looking at Tommie was that I heard him say it when he was playing in the Tandy's spring league a little over a month ago. He played at Tandy's all fall. I talked to him a lot during the Tandy' season. Some other notables that played in the Tandy's league were Phillip Gilbert (East St. Louis/Bradey), Matt Baniak (Desmet/SLU), Maurice Baker (Madison/OK State/NBA), many others.

You are quite the man. A while ago you said you used LP as your name, but you weren't Leon Powell. Now you clain to be some second rate 2 sport star at the NAIA sports factory known as Harris-Stowe who has the inside scoop on ALL local players. I feel sorry for Justin Moseley who you now clain to be-you are making him out to be a fool. Stop mis-identifying yourself and just go by problack/VTIME.

The only person misidentifying me is you. The name is VTIME, not problack and check the spelling. I believe its Mosley, not Moseley. I'm not ashamed of being a small college athlete. It's better than going somewhere big and sitting or not playing at all. The point is to get the college. My parents all told "Use sports, dont let sports use you."

Your BB link spells your name Mosely and "ley" on the Tennis one. Are they both wrong? Are you wrong? And why aren't you on the current BB or Tennis rosters? Another great athletic career down the drain? I would have expected H-S to have issued a press release about your departure from the program. Did you flunk out? Spending too much time making up stories for this Message Board? What's up VTIME or Justin?

I decided to leave the Tennis team, but that doesnt explain why my name was removed from the current roster. I'm the junior class president for the 2005-2006 class and I dont have time between work and a 18-hour course load to play a sport. I did my two years of sports and am now concentrating on getting my first degree. You saw it was on there and now its not. They spelled my name wrong on the bball roster my freshman yr.

Vtime - Jalensdad did not have to go talk to TL and his family to prove you wrong - he had said this for sometime now. I can not say what you heard or did not hear from TL - only you and TL can attest to that. What I can say is that Jalensdad has held firm on all his information about TL and has always been correct with what he has shared. Finally, since you did not respond to the second part of my post - the Hawkins kid matter - I assume you now understand that you were wrong but hey who knows, maybe Hawkins told you he was going to play on the eas side.

>So, basically what you are saying is that after I made my

>post, Jalensdad, went and conversed with Liddell to see if

>my post was accurate and then came on to the board to prove

>me wrong.

I wouldn't waste the time to conversed with Tommie on that statement simply due to the fact that the statement had no truth. As far as proving you wrong, I believe you are the one who needs to prove things. For the last time Tommie is my nephew by way of my sister. I was the one who convinced him and his dad that SLU was the best place for him to sign. I made this determination after reading a handwritten letter from Soderberg.

he doesnt know of EVERY single school that was looking at

>Liddell nor can he tell us if Liddell was tempted. Only

>Liddell can. Jalensdad is going by what he was told and so

>am I.

Of course I don't know every single school that recruited him or showed interest in him, just the major programs such as UCLA, Kansas, and some east coast programs that his prep school coach did not name. There were programs who felt that his talents were better suited for their program and those programs had no qualms about making their feelings known to Coach Keatts at Hargrave. Was Tommie tempted? Who knows but going on the fact that he re-upped with SLU during the early signing period once again kind of tells me he wanted to come home and play. Don't be fooled by that internet report that he switched committments to UNLV. As I said this was a poorly conceived pr move to garner attention for the upcoming Reebok Big Time Event in Vegas. Liddell played well in Teaneck at the Addidas event but did not make the All-Tourney team. His coaches did not want to make the same mistake at Vegas. So to them having Tommie switching committments to Vegas made sense. The results were Tommie averaging 20ppg and making the All-Tourney Team. Why the need to make a name for Tommie at Vegas, well that is a long story. In DC Tommie played exceptionally well at the Charlie Weber Tourney. One of the sponsor of his AAU Team-Team Detroit is a scout for an NBA Team. This scout along with many others felt Liddell had definite NBA potential. After the performance there was some talk by some of Team Detroit coaches of Tommie making a push for the NBA. Which I thought was way out there. So V-Time, I don't need to rely on 2nd hand info. I really doubt my nephew would reveal anything to you. Tommie tends to play things close to the vest. The last time UW communicated with Tommie was during Tommie's jr year. Once he committed to SLU, the letters stopped.