Chris May

This is a genuine question. Is everything OK with May healthwise, personally, etc? I know he's rarely one to put himself in the spotlight but he's been very very quiet for a few months now.

Hope all is good with him and his family 

5 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

This is a genuine question. Is everything OK with May healthwise, personally, etc? I know he's rarely one to put himself in the spotlight but he's been very very quiet for a few months now.

I’ve just seen him at a few basketball games, hard to tell, but he looked ok. Certainly I also hope there’s nothing wrong with him or his family, but I haven’t seen any sighs of anything.

5 hours ago, slufan13 said:

IMG_7129.jpeg.e1959c0dccc4e086a1cec64a311c5065.jpeg

“make another thread calling out Chris May, but couch it in ‘genuine’ concern for his well-being” 

I want to know who signed off on giving Travis Ford his annual salary and buyout? That contract could be one of the dumbest/worse in all of sports right now. I think this is a valid ask too. IF Chris May recommended that Fred and BoT should sign off, he 100% needs to get fired too. I don’t care if he’s healthy or not, May could be in greatest shape of his life and running marathons each week, if he’s behind this mess, he’s gotta go with Travis. 
I hear buyout is anywhere from $5-7 million! Which slu has to pay to get rid of Ford. Yet, you have programs like baseball, softball, field hockey, track, tennis, swimming all under funded and counting pennies for their budgets. How is this acceptable? 
If he as the AD was on board with Travis Ford contract, plus hiring Crews, how is he allowed to hire a third coach? Please give me one good reason why he has earned that responsibility? 
CC not paid off, ALL students still can’t eat there, just soccer and basketball, that was a lie, dropped ball on Big East, hired Crews, hired Ford, no NIL money raised or real plan except I bet hope one or two “big” donors step up and save the day (my guess but I bet I’m right). We need an AD that takes program in a more focused, strategic, business savvy, creative, successful direction. Chris May isn’t that guy. 

TheA_Bomb and Schasz like this