GDT: SLU v. NC State

SluSignGuy

3 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

EL OH EL. I seem to be the leader? I missed where I was the one who wrote an email to everyone in the AD and BoT. I missed where I started an entire thread to complain about Ford. I have my opinions and and I make them known. Interesting you talk about reading comprehension because I spent most of last season posting here that he deserved a chance this season. But yeah just live in your own reality, with this para-social  idea of who I am and what I believe. 

I haven't written the BoT yet but that's upcoming.

Just let it go. Some people are fans in a different way they are just all in on whoever is in power in the regime and if it changes then they'll be all in on the new regime. 

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, TheA_Bomb said:

I haven't written the BoT yet but that's upcoming.

Just let it go. Some people are fans in a different way they are just all in on whoever is in power in the regime and if it changes then they'll be all in on the new regime. 

I have been around for a long time 😏, recall when we dumped Grawer for Spoon & Sodie for Majerus we had a large cadre of fans that balked.  It's the way it is. BTW, each case the program improved significantly.

18 hours ago, Soderball said:

5-10 vs University of Dayton; 2-9 vs Virginia Commonwealth; 0-whatever vs Top 25

Fire Travis Ford.

That sums up the Ford era rather succinctly. Although you might have added only one dance and a first rd loss in 2 NITS. 

Who knows what the future holds.  At least I don’t.  I lack the whole being rich and/or powerful thing.  Of course we are not guaranteed anything moving on from Ford.  Look at OkSt.. they appear to be as bad as they’ve ever been since Ford was booted.  I don’t know who can get us what we are looking for.  I do know that 2/3 empty fetz, no ncaa tourney appearances, and no wins against the top 25 isn’t it.  I don’t care if your contract is 2.5 mil or 2.5k, results are results (or lack there of).

On 12/24/2023 at 5:32 PM, billikenfan05 said:

EL OH EL. I seem to be the leader? I missed where I was the one who wrote an email to everyone in the AD and BoT. I missed where I started an entire thread to complain about Ford. I have my opinions and and I make them known. Interesting you talk about reading comprehension because I spent most of last season posting here that he deserved a chance this season. But yeah just live in your own reality, with this para-social  idea of who I am and what I believe. 

ELLLLL OHHHHHH ELLLLL 🤠🤡

34 minutes ago, JohnnyJumpUp said:

It was annoying as hell to hear those opinions made known during TJ's historic comeback in the last 28 seconds of the LA Tech game...just sayin😘

It's annoying as hell to watch Ford struggle with teams whose coaches make 1/5 or 1/6 of what he does.. at home.

He is no underdog story, he is no comeback story, he is the story of a grown man who sucks at his job.

Fire Ford.

SLU_Lax likes this

29 minutes ago, Soderball said:

It's annoying as hell to watch Ford struggle with teams whose coaches make 1/5 or 1/6 of what he does.. at home.

He is no underdog story, he is no comeback story, he is the story of a grown man who sucks at his job.

Fire Ford.

Making your opinion known on the message board is not annoying to me, it was the timing of 05's screaming it in my ear while TJ was making history which made it annoying 😘

DirtyRican likes this