I used to think we could be Villanova...we can't even be Dayton

mrjoelabs

Look at Dayton...playing in front of a huge crowd instead of in a coffin building for their tournament. Might knock off another power 6 team. Real coach on the sidelines.  Meanwhile we lose to an America East team on national TV.    I guess thats why our crowd doesn't travel like Dayton's does.   Until Ford and May are gone nothing will change. Why can't we have real sports execs and leaders in this town?  Look at MO with the cardinals and his little league manager...the former Rams Brass...SLU. I mean come on.  I guess the blues are competent, maybe. 

I was in the GDT the last  few  games.  Nice try

What does it take to get you  guys angry?  Dayton game  is amazing. Energy...passion...  Then we have our game.    Sadly our program high point was the Draymond  Green and  Zebras massacre with Mich State.  Got robbed of that game by the  refs  and the thug Draymond. Then Rick died and the program died  with him.

1 hour ago, mrjoelabs said:

What does it take to get you  guys angry?  Dayton game  is amazing. Energy...passion...  Then we have our game.    Sadly our program high point was the Draymond  Green and  Zebras massacre with Mich State.  Got robbed of that game by the  refs  and the thug Draymond. Then Rickd died and the program died  with him.

You are weak.

Only strength can rid us of the Ford plague.

3 hours ago, mrjoelabs said:

What does it take to get you  guys angry?  Dayton game  is amazing. Energy...passion...  Then we have our game.    Sadly our program high point was the Draymond  Green and  Zebras massacre with Mich State.  Got robbed of that game by the  refs  and the thug Draymond. Then Rick died and the program died  with him.

I was there man, I get it. I hear you.

Sometimes your criticism goes over the line; think about that and craft more reasoned arguments.

I think most of the fanbase is coming around to seeing that CTF is not the answer.

3 hours ago, mrjoelabs said:

Look at Dayton...playing in front of a huge crowd instead of in a coffin building for their tournament. Might knock off another power 6 team. Real coach on the sidelines.  Meanwhile we lose to an America East team on national TV.    I guess thats why our crowd doesn't travel like Dayton's does.   Until Ford and May are gone nothing will change. Why can't we have real sports execs and leaders in this town?  Look at MO with the cardinals and his little league manager...the former Rams Brass...SLU. I mean come on.  I guess the blues are competent, maybe. 

One, Vermont is an elite mid major program so it’s no shame losing to them and we were underdogs anyway. My expectations are modest this year and so far, they’ve performed better than I thought. 

However given the investment in the program, I expect more than what Ford has delivered over the last few years.  Finishing in the top 4 or 5 in a diminished A-10 isn’t good enough.