Womens Basketball 2023-2024

thetorch

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’d say it’s a hard NO on the home game. Looked up Chaifetz events, and the Zac Brown band is playing on Apr 6th, with special guest Adam Wainwright. The game is supposed to be at 2pm Central, no way they roll over the floor that quickly to get the game and concert in.

Concert is sold out too. We’re on the road Saturday…

SLU was a lower seed (as much as the WNIT has seeding) than either Min or Troy. I assume it is a road game unless perhaps our opponent's facility isn't available.

Just now, Lord Elrond said:

Is the game as crappy looking at your place? Major pixelization on this, which was not happening on the Billiken game

At Humphrey's, yes it's terrible lol.

1 minute ago, ARon said:

SLU was a lower seed (as much as the WNIT has seeding) than either Min or Troy. I assume it is a road game unless perhaps our opponent's facility isn't available.

Our facility isn’t available, sold out concert with 8pm start, the game is a 2pm start, no way they get it ready in time for the concert, we’re on the road

Common opponents: Minn beat Drake 94-88 in double OT, Billikens lost 78-66 to Drake. Minn lost twice to Wisconsin, 59-56 and 67-56, who we beat in the WNIT 65-60. Minn has 4 players averaging double digits, and 1 more just over 9 per game, so they spread the offense around. No really great 3pt shooters, they average 70 pts per game.

White Pelican likes this

16 minutes ago, Lord Elrond said:

Common opponents: Minn beat Drake 94-88 in double OT, Billikens lost 78-66 to Drake. Minn lost twice to Wisconsin, 59-56 and 67-56, who we beat in the WNIT 65-60. Minn has 4 players averaging double digits, and 1 more just over 9 per game, so they spread the offense around. No really great 3pt shooters, they average 70 pts per game.

Honestly we can beat anyone at this point.

1 hour ago, Lord Elrond said:

Our facility isn’t available, sold out concert with 8pm start, the game is a 2pm start, no way they get it ready in time for the concert, we’re on the road

One of my favorite men's games ever was at family arena.......I'm sure that's available.  Bring the ladies home!

OkieBilliken and AGB91 like this

Stu is reporting Minn isn't available for Saturday either, lol. Neutral site or Chaifetz on Sunday???

Edit: I should clarify, someone in Stu's thread is saying Minn isn't available. 

Edited by BrettJollyComedyHour
Oopsie

I wondered why they hadn’t announced a site yet, on the WNIT website they just said the games would be Apr 6th at 3pm Eastern on CBS Sports Network, but no site. This could be interesting…

3 minutes ago, Lord Elrond said:

I wondered why they hadn’t announced a site yet, on the WNIT website they just said the games would be Apr 6th at 3pm Eastern on CBS Sports Network, but no site. This could be interesting…

They should have figured this out a few days ago, when they knew what the possible scenarios would be when there were only four teams left.

Just now, Speyburn said:

They should have figured this out a few days ago, when they knew what the possible scenarios would be when there were only four teams left.

Yes, they should have.

27 minutes ago, BrettJollyComedyHour said:

Stu is reporting Minn isn't available for Saturday either, lol. Neutral site or Chaifetz on Sunday???

Edit: I should clarify, someone in Stu's thread is saying Minn isn't available. 

Just checking back in here and saw this. Very interesting.