Billikens VS BYU GDT

CBFan

1 hour ago, kmbilliken said:

Amazing stats. Gillmann 8 minutes. 0s across the board except for 5 fouls. Nuefeld same 8 minutes to foul out, but he at least got 2 rebounds and 2 points. Hopefully both can see they just can't play at this level.

neufeld needs to move on to a d2 or d3 program. he is a soph, still has two years left.

gillman has to be run off, as unappetizing as it is.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, majerus mojo said:

Can you imagine JC in your living room and you being enthused as heck once he left? These guys  all jumped at the chance to play here.. with reason. Roby is the only one I feel bad for looking back

yeah. a gift from Crews. and Crews is the only one to be blamed.

9 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

I'm like 99% sure the P is silent 

No kidding.

I was making fun of the announcer's pronunciation.

He also butchered Henriquez's name when he was talking about our incoming transfers and recruits.

8 hours ago, majerus mojo said:

Can you imagine JC in your living room and you being enthused as heck once he left? These guys  all jumped at the chance to play here.. with reason. Roby is the only one I feel bad for looking back

Someone here once suggested that Jim Platt coming into your house and talking to your mom had to be the worst moment in the recruiting process for a kid.

19 minutes ago, Pistol said:

No kidding.

I was making fun of the announcer's pronunciation.

He also butchered Henriquez's name when he was talking about our incoming transfers and recruits.

That guy was on the same level as the Portland announcer that called us the Pelicans. At least we got a running joke out of that one.

The way I see it, we were able to stream a game on YouTube for free. My announcer expectations could not have been lower. This guy was mostly bland, favored BYU, and mispronounced some of our players' names. And that's totally fine by me.

-I just looked at the box score from Monday and don't remember this being addressed, sorry if it was, but I think something historic in the vein of SLU/GW happened in this game, AG played 8 minutes, had 5 fouls and no other entry in the box score - I can't believe this has happened before or will again - it is really quite amazing

On 11/23/2016 at 3:27 PM, jimbofive said:

He could put up that stat line in Velcro shoes.  Sandals.  Barefoot.  On his knees even.  All you have to do is be lying on the court and grab feet as they run by you to get that stat line.

Gotdamn.

Crews.