Jan 4 Coaches Show

Cowboy

Sounds like another softball interview. Not sure why people even listen to this stuff. A bunch of nothing. You can write the script before the interview even starts.

Ultimately what is he supposed to say? "I am resigning immediately." ??? While that might cause me to give a standing "O" what is he supposed to say? Have to be realistic.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like another softball interview. Not sure why people even listen to this stuff. A bunch of nothing. You can write the script before the interview even starts.

Underhand slow pitch...."How is this team better than last year?"

Crews-isms from tonight's show

You are never as good as people think you are and you are never as bad as people think you are

When you fall off the horse , you just have to get back on

Failure is only a step away...but success is also only a step away.

Just because you can't see the goal line from the 10 yd line because of the fog...it is still only 10 yds away. (?????)

We just have to keep doing what we have been doing and let the chips fall where they may. (Possible pun on this one)

-Crews most of the time to me in interviews comes across as extremely arrogant, his tone tonight was much more to my liking, what he said was not

-Crews-dribble penetration creates a lot of our problems...well then try something different, Earl, you never mentioned playing a zone

-Crews-the ball screen offense was good for that personnel....no, the coach that was in charge knew what he was doing

-Crews-the new offense is hard to learn and helps if you have experienced players to assist the younger ones....this speaks for itself and for me is reason enough that he should be gone at season's end, I find this beyond believable

I only heard a bit of the show. But one thing i haven't heard mentioned here was Crews saying he believes MarcusiIs still limited due to his injury over the summer. Says he can tell watching him. Says Marcus refuses to say it is the case though.

I only heard a bit of the show. But one thing i haven't heard mentioned here was Crews saying he believes MarcusiIs still limited due to his injury over the summer. Says he can tell watching him. Says Marcus refuses to say it is the case though.

Lou Brown: I need a catcher, Jake. Someone who can lead this team on the field. But I want the absolute truth, here, are you one-hundred percent?

Jake Taylor: Yeah, would I bull**** you about something like that?

Lou Brown: You better, if you wanna make this team.

Except any gotdamn body can make this team, i.e. BRETT JOLLY. AIDS.

So whaddya think about that???