What regional team would you like to play regularly?

Illinois, the fraidycats to the west, KU, KSU, Creighton, SiuC, any halfway decent team froma decent conference would be good. I'd rather play SEMO one and done than Savannah any day, though a home and home with SEMO would make a good road trip and the Show me center is first rate.

Each year I would like to play four (two home and two away) teams from the BCS conferences in our region that would boost our strength of schedule: Northwest, Illinois, Indiana, Purdue, Iowa, Iowa State, DePaul, Arkansas, Memphis, Vandy, etc.

I would also like to play one high profile Jesuit school each year like Gonzaga, Georgetown, Boston College or Milwaukee-Marquette.

The soccer Billikens non-conference schedule will be tougher than their C-USA or A10 schedule. I think the bball team will have to go a similar route.

of course i want to play the big boys, i.e. missouri, illinois, iowa, indiana, kansas, etc. but if we are talking about the filler games, i just dont want to play 200+ rpi schools.

I would like to play our former CUSA teams on a rotating basis. Louisville Cinn. Depaul Marquette Memphis. I know some of these are are slightly more than 300 miles but I would hate to lose touch with these schools. I would actually like to play 2 of these teams every year,one at home and one on the road.

Of course Illinois and Missouri. Midwestern jesuit schools make nice out-of-conference foes: Creighton, DePaul and Marquette. Other than that, I'd like to see us play Memphis--Memphis is more like a sister city to the south, thus, it's a road game many Billiken fans would consider attending. If we are playing cupcakes, why not make SEMO one?

>Just curious, do you drive to Cape during the season to

>catch any SEMO games?

Extended family in St. Genevieve and, although Cape is not so far down 55, have never vetured to a SEMO game. You must really be a hoops fan to go to Cape for a game. I was thinking of SEMO for a buy game.

I am with Roy on this one...I'd like to see the big boys...

I am personally more interested in quality national opponents...mixed in with winnable games...These winnable games need to also be worth a ticket and teams watchable to draw fans.

I am not overly concerned with playing geographic proximity. You get conference rivals, and fun national opponents, and fill in the rest.

Bradley we have a history with but haven't played in a while.

Miami (OH) would be alright

Murray St.

Vanderbilt

Valpo

just to name a few different schools

i just dont understand why the schedule HAS to have 4 games against teams that arent fit to compete against vashon. 300+ rpi teams do nothing to help the team and to be honest, it kind of p!sses me off i am spending over a hundred dollars per game for my total tix to "watch" those teams.

i agree we dont need an out of conference record that is all duke, indiana, uconn, etc. but there are plenty of teams with sub 200 rpi's that could serve the purpose of fill in games.