Undefeated

slufan13

I like the return to the arched lettering on the front. Not a huge fan of the teeny tiny player names on the back, or of the weird trim under the armpits and the diamond thingy on the shorts. Still wish the Billiken face logo was bigger on the shorts.

What is with the names on the back?

For the last two years "SAINT LOUIS" has been straight across the front of the jersey. This one has arched lettering, but it looks a little different than the previous one with arched letters. The name on the back is scrunched way, way smaller than it ever has been. The number font on the back also looks a little different (McBroom's 2 looked even more like a Z). The weird trim under the armpits of the jersey is also new.

And yeah, I do have a slight case of Uni-Watch OCD.

I agree with the consensus here. The shorts look great, but the play names are terrible. If I didn't know the names, I probably wouldn't be able to read them. It seems to be about the same amount of change from the the 11-12 jersey to the 12-13, 13-14 jersey. Just a few changes but the look is mostly the same. I like the arched SAINT LOUIS better than flat I think.

Weird they did it mid-year. Nike really late? Was too busy trying to find the right shade of green for the Philladelpha Eagles?

Maybe now we will at least be able to buy home white jerseys at the team store. The only ones I saw this year previously were the blue road jerseys with McBroom's #2 at the bookstore. And they had the design screenprinted rather than sewn on.

Would buy one if #4 (MY) or #5 (DR)

Don't count on either happening this year and don't count on white being sold anytime soon.

Arched lettering on the front:

YTGOLWUNNRAZJDT.20150115040633.JPG

Diamond pattern with Billiken face on left leg:

OYRFGJKHMCBDKLP.20150115040633.JPG

Diamond pattern with SLU on right leg, plus weird, tapered armpit piping:

OJMGPXQGTASCSHX.20150115040633.JPG

Haven't seen any good ones of the teeny tiny names on the back, but they wouldn't be readable from further than 10 feet away anyway.

Thanks for the pics. I don't know, they're not bad. I wasn't wild about our previous ones. Most of ours over the years have just been 'fine' in my book. I'm not super attached to any. I'm not a big fan of third (and fourth) colors when the school has two official colors. I think I'd probably give the edge to what we had for the first half of the season, but not by much.

It'd be nice to have a one-of-a-kind design, but I know that's not how it works and that the coaches are picking from Nike templates.