Crews puts smackdown on mrjoelabs

IN RESPONSE TO: "Is Coach Crews the Answer?"

Don't let his simple demeanor fool you mrjoelabs. Crews would school you on basketball and then rub your face in the dirt.

People, there is no question that Crews is the truth. Don't let mrjoelabs from Kentucky stir you up. These dirty, slimy manipulators under Calipari and his ilk will stop at nothing to put questions in the mind of future recruits.

Right now they are worried Crews will be able to pull it off. Tatum is not stupid. He has got to know how cool it would be to get all the love from St. Louis playing at home. He can play for a coach that isn't an egomaniac scumbag. For the one year he plays basketball he will get positive influences. He will be the star, not the coach.

As for after Tatum plays for St. Louis, we can still watch our players develop into good basketball players and real men. We will win.

I despise Mizzou for their historic arrogance, Duke for producing Quinn Snyder types, Kentucky for Calipari's forked tongue, Louisville for Pitino's weasleness, Kansas for having corn and nothing much else, etc.

Our future is yet to come. Let these freshmen and incoming recruits have a chance to develop.

Don't let his simple demeanor fool you mrjoelabs. Crews would school you on basketball and then rub your face in the dirt.

People, there is no question that Crews is the truth. Don't let mrjoelabs from Kentucky stir you up. These dirty, slimy manipulators under Calipari and his ilk will stop at nothing to put questions in the mind of future recruits.

Right now they are worried Crews will be able to pull it off. Tatum is not stupid. He has got to know how cool it would be to get all the love from St. Louis playing at home. He can play for a coach that isn't an egomaniac scumbag. For the one year he plays basketball he will get positive influences. He will be the star, not the coach.

As for after Tatum plays for St. Louis, we can still watch our players develop into good basketball players and real men. We will win.

I despise Mizzou for their historic arrogance, Duke for producing Quinn Snyder types, Kentucky for Calipari's forked tongue, Louisville for Pitino's weasleness, Kansas for having corn and nothing much else, etc.

Our future is yet to come. Let these freshmen and incoming recruits have a chance to develop.

Post of the year.

Thank you good sir, but this is more than a theory. I'm calling out mrjoelabs. Show your face mrjoelabs. You are a spy - a turncoat - a Benedict Arnold. Why don't you go back to your Kentucky shack, give your first cousin a kiss, and call that Calipari sleaze ball to tell him what a great job you did in trying to create confusion. You scum.

I don't think anyone should be jumping to conclusions until we have full investigation and input from ACE. HoosierBilliken, you are on Ace's radar as well.

So who won the fight? Did you tussle with yourself? And I don't think Crews is smacking anyone. But a borderline D2 squad just smacked him around last night. Look at his record before he inherited RM recruits here at SLU. TERRIBLE. Remember Bruce Weber.Self recruits..good..they go..sucks. Come on guys.

Phone call to Ben Jacobsen at N. Iowa please

Do you guys have lives..that you are trying to investigate message board posters/drama? And I see that yesterday you all tried to say I was 2 or 3 other people? Why would anyone come in here and make a bunch of names and be different people. you would have to live a pretty dull life. So now I am not that gay seal guy or that billikenbuddy guy or whoever you all said I was. And I am not Potsie either. I am who I am.

Do you guys have lives..that you are trying to investigate message board posters/drama? And I see that yesterday you all tried to say I was 2 or 3 other people? Why would anyone come in here and make a bunch of names and be different people. you would have to live a pretty dull life. So now I am not that gay seal guy or that billikenbuddy guy or whoever you all said I was. And I am not Potsie either. I am who I am.

Good question. Ask Metz or Postie (that is, if you really AREN'T Metz or Postie)

Backhand needs to get moving on the NH grand jury. Might have to assemble a new one for this.

I think there can only be one state or federal grand jury formed at any given time. If the state's grand jury is being used for the NH trial, then we'll have to call up Holder to bring in the federal grand jury for mrjoelabs/sealpuppy/Postie or whoever he is.

However, let's not jump to any premature conclusions about the case at hand. Let the judicial process carry itself out and justice will ultimately be reached.

Good question. Ask Metz or Postie (that is, if you really AREN'T Metz or Postie)

I think there can only be one state or federal grand jury formed at any given time. If the state's grand jury is being used for the NH trial, then we'll have to call up Holder to bring in the federal grand jury for mrjoelabs/sealpuppy/Postie or whoever he is.

However, let's not jump to any premature conclusions about the case at hand. Let the judicial process carry itself out and justice will ultimately be reached.

Ive never heard of those people.

You am Sephacs, right? A guy who LOVES to make bunches of user names.