Mods

slufan13

Can we finally ban all these VCU trolls? Seriously they're not Billiken fans and all they do is troll us non stop. I'm all for a more strictly moderated board at this point. Yeah I'm pissed we lost but these guys have been hijacking the board for a month now. Restricted members status doesn't do anything and I'm not sure it even works during performance mode. Ban me too I don't care but just get these guys off here.

I'm not drunk. Just got home and now for sure trolling.I came in peace, got smacked down and called names and threatened with bodily harm and this is my way of saying thanks for the warm welcome :wacko: when I was posting nice. Kudos to the RamNation board for this one!

PS If this was a strictly moderated board, you'd lose a large percentage of your members.

2438326-laughing-hysterically.gif

That was Swifty.

As much as I want to kick you when you're down, I won't. It's over now. VCU needs to focus on finishing this. SLU needs to focus on the real tourney ahead.

We're in this together now. More wins, more money, more opprotunities to build up the programs.

You have a regular season title and we split the series. No need to keep going at each other. We win this tourney and we go forward by showing those "blue blood" ******* how tough this conference really is.

That was Swifty.

As much as I want to kick you when you're down, I won't. It's over now. VCU needs to focus on finishing this. SLU needs to focus on the real tourney ahead.

We're in this together now. More wins, more money, more opprotunities to build up the programs.

You have a regular season title and we split the series. No need to keep going at each other. We win this tourney and we go forward by showing those "blue blood" ******* how tough this conference really is.

You are OK in my book.

Mudkat was OK at the beginning but has turned into a ******.

The ones that joined today just to start crap need to get a life.

You are OK in my book.

Mudkat was OK at the beginning but has turned into a ******.

The ones that joined today just to start crap need to get a life.

Mudkat was OK until about 10 of your thugs went after me riight after I started posting. What am I supposed to do? Take the schnit? No way. Your own posters went after me like a bunch of alligators when I came here with very civil posts. What did you expect? I kept ignoring, but more cockroaches kept coming out of the woodwork. Anyways, good luck with that 2nd game against a 1 seed. Your guys have earned it.

F-UR is looking like an overcooked piece of toast right now and no way Galloway ever gets away with a pushoff for the rest of this tourney. MO sez YES and MO sez NO!!!!

Please ban all of us.

If VCU runs into a bad style matchup, we could win one game and be out of the tournament.

SLU could run into favorable matchups, and hit the Elite Eight.

I really don't want to come here after those two scenarios, and read all of you laughing at VCU fans.

You just never know what might happen in the tournament.

Please ban all of us.

If VCU runs into a bad style matchup, we could win one game and be out of the tournament.

SLU could run into favorable matchups, and hit the Elite Eight.

I really don't want to come here after those two scenarios, and read all of you laughing at VCU fans.

You just never know what might happen in the tournament.

Then don't come back here?

I'll take two days of rest and regrouping over two more days of grinding it out and dogging us even more. Who cares about a conference tournament??? Let's get two extra days of rest and be ready for the actual tournament.

Loss is over. Lets do what we do and get ready for tourney. After seeing all the knockouts today who are we to sulk that the world has ended. Rise of the Billikens continues.

I agree with the OP about the need to ban us Rams fans because if you think this is bad, just wait until next year when you've lost all your seniors.

What I don't get is why you and your posse would go to another team's board in the first place. You guys must have some disturbing personal issues.

Not sure why any SLU fans would be bothered by an VCU or other A10 fans. We won the league outright. Oh, and we won it two years in a row. We also have the player of the year in the A10.

I'm not sure I've ever seen any fans talk so much smack about second, third place, etc. If you beat SLU once, twice, three times, not at all, etc - who cares. I hope everybody's goal every year is to not beat one specific team. I would think it would be to win the conference, make the dance, and win a national championship. Well, we already won the conference (twice in a row) and made the dance. For the other A10 teams, I want them to make it to the dance as well - the more the better. If you make it to a Final Four or better, then great I'll be rooting for you. There will only be one national champion.

Again, SLU won the A10 Championship, no other A10 team. If a team goes on to win the A10 tournament - congrats to a smaller prize - champs of a tournament.

SLU is the A10 champs. Let's not forget, SLU is the A10 champs. If another fan base struggles with that, well sorry. There's always next year. Until then, good luck for those that make the tournament.

Thanks for your time!

Regards,

SLU Basketball Back to Back A10 Champions

What I don't get is why you and your posse would go to another team's board in the first place. You guys must have some disturbing personal issues.

We're still accustomed to the brotherhood of the CAA. Fans from all teams always talked to each other. Nothing wrong with talking ball. We all love basketball, we just like different teams. Try not to be so sensitive.

Again, SLU won the A10 Championship, no other A10 team. If a team goes on to win the A10 tournament - congrats to a smaller prize - champs of a tournament.

SLU is the A10 champs. Let's not forget, SLU is the A10 champs.

Sorry to nitpick but winning the regular season doesn't make you champion. Winning the reg. season is just to get a 1 seed in the tournament so you can try for a championship.

Personally, I think SJU will win the championship but of course I'm pulling for VCU.

I agree with the OP about the need to ban us Rams fans because if you think this is bad, just wait until next year when you've lost all your seniors.

So if you weren't banned, you would come back here to post on a horrible team's message board? Someone needs to find a new hobby...

Sorry to nitpick but winning the regular season doesn't make you champion. Winning the reg. season is just to get a 1 seed in the tournament so you can try for a championship.

Personally, I think SJU will win the championship but of course I'm pulling for VCU.

Winning the regular season is a much bigger accomplishment than winning the tournament. 16 game performance vs. a 3 or 4 game performance? I don't say that because SLU bombed yesterday. I really think the tournament is pointless other than to make the conference more money.

That's irrelevant to this thread though.

Some people are saying let the VCU fans stick around, SLU is great, we shouldn't mind our competition coming around, etc. etc.

As long as people talk about the Billikens, and prospects, matchups, general info, and predictions pertaining to the Billikens, then whatever.

But I don't read this board to see what VCU fans think about VCU (and I'm not saying that's what you do, SwiftyClown, or anyone else necessarily).

No one complaining about the 'guest' posters feels threatened by them or like they have something to prove still. The board isn't the basketball team. There's nothing we can prove. So that's not the point.

We, or at least I, feel annoyed. That's it. It's annoying. But so are a ton of SLU fans on here, and you can't kick people off for being annoying.