GDT VS Gimmick

UpperdeckKid

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mudkat, I'm guessing irony ain't your strong suit.

Nope. I'm here for good and I expect some respect as i have given SLU. Irony? BTW, I have my AARP card too!!!! Great stuff for getting deals and great seats on planes. It does make me feel old at 51 to be an AARP member, since they are going find me grey at my desk one day 20 or 30 years ago in the morning. Retirement is not an option in Jersey.

Nope. I'm here for good and I expect some respect as i have given SLU. Irony? BTW, I have my AARP card too!!!! Great stuff for getting deals and great seats on planes. It does make me feel old at 51 to be an AARP member, since they are going find me grey at my desk one day 20 or 30 years ago in the morning. Retirement is not an option in Jersey.

Hey MudKat, retirement is fast becoming a non option everywhere, this is not limited to NJ

Hey MudKat, retirement is fast becoming a non option everywhere, this is not limited to NJ

Yeah, I know. I make decent money and it all gets sucked down by 12k property tax. The minute I can get out of here to SLC, CLT, RIC or SD I'm gone so fast they won't see me leave.

Jim, what's this world coming to? An outsider comes on here for about two days and he wants to dictate how we decorate our forum. Unbelievable.

Hey, this is way more fun that the VCU forum. It's ruled by about 15 guys.They are as over the top conservative as your board is the Wild West. I like it here. I don't get the Oregon babes after they blasted you guys last year though. Is that "irony?"

Hey, we should get on the phone and talk smack. That would be funner. BTW, if I was posting there, some idiot would give me a grammer (sic) lesson for saying "funner" :lol:

Hey, this is way more fun that the VCU forum. It's ruled by about 15 guys.They are as over the top conservative as your board is the Wild West. I like it here. I don't get the Oregon babes after they blasted you guys last year though. Is that "irony?"

Hey, we should get on the phone and talk smack. That would be funner. BTW, if I was posting there, some idiot would give me a grammer (sic) lesson for saying "funner" :lol:

No. It's just hot chicks. Don't complicate your life.

We have on of those "idiots" on here as well... he is annoying as hell.

We have on of those "idiots" on here as well... he is annoying as hell.

Jeez, a respectful poster from another shool comes to visit and this is the result? ACE, i apologized to you. Gimme a break already.

Jeez, a respectful poster from another shool comes to visit and this is the result? ACE, i apologized to you. Gimme a break already.

Relax man... not sure how you took that as an insult. I was being serious, we do have one of those annoying militant grammer guys here.

Relax man... not sure how you took that as an insult. I was being serious, we do have one of those annoying militant grammer guys here.

ACE, we're good. Look forward to good talk on the board, even if it does have Oregon Cheerleaders on it :D

Nice catch! :D

Our VCU friend played a little Havoc with my spelling. He wrote "grammer" in his initial post. It didn't feel right when I wrote it that way in response, but I was as lazy as unforced errant pass by Dwayne Evans and I didn't take the time to do a quick spellcheck. Put that one in the turnover column for me.

Our VCU friend played a little Havoc with my spelling. He wrote "grammer" in his initial post. It didn't feel right when I wrote it that way in response, but I was as lazy as unforced errant pass by Dwayne Evans and I didn't take the time to do a quick spellcheck. Put that one in the turnover column for me.

Read my post again....the grammer thing is a smackdown on my own board. I did it on purpose to show you how the living God posters on our board treat anyone that says anything that isn't politically correct. Any of you that showed up not bowing to the VCU god would be banned very quickly, no matter what you had to say, good or bad. Dang, I'm afraid if I stay here long enough, I might become a Billiken fan :blink:

I suspect our VCU friend suffers from borderline personality disorder. He should get that checked out.

Time to leave it alone mytoy..I mean no disrespect at all.

It's boytoy...if you are going to stick around here you have to learn these things.

I'm just concerned for your health and the wellness of those around you. As one who gives a lot of unsolicited advice, I thought you'd appreciate mine.

Give the gas to the one that called you boytoy. Not me.