Breakfast with Bernie

SShoe

Recap?

Basically Bernie spoke for about a minute on SLU, saying they're having a heck of a season. Said that Majerus would be really proud of this team, as they're doing everything he believed in. Also said SLU has the 5th most wins in the country since the beginning of last season. Only, Louisville, Wichita St, Syracuse, and Gonzaga have more.

Recap?

Nothing too great, but he did mention that we have the 5th most wins in the NCAA over the past 2 seasons behind Cuse, WSU, Zaga, and L'ville. Average Joe Sports Fan probably had no clue, so definitely a good thing for Bernie to share. It's also probably good that it was a video since Average Joe Sports Fan also doesn't read very much and prefers to watch videos on a newspaper's website.

I did notice a picture of RM is the centerpiece of his memorabilia bookcase. But what's up w/ the Colts helmet and not the Rams?

Bernie is a Baltimore native.

I'm expecting some sort of ESPN piece about Majerus, the current seniors, and our program come tourney time.

Yeah of course anything overly sentimental they love that sh*t. Also ever get the feeling that you can't be an Olympic athlete because your life isn't full of enough tragedy. Sometimes I just like Sports Stations not Lifetime movies.