Hey we just stepped in something brown GDT

Yes, apparently MIZ is a gaudy 2-0 on the road. The 3 teams I mentioned were (as of Friday) tied for the longest road winning streak this season.

The point wasn't who has the long road winning streaks this season; rather, I was correcting Rammer and Earl's assertion that SLU is the only team in the country undefeated on the road.

Oh, sorry...I just like to remind everyone that Mizzery lost to Georgia at home

I can't blame you for that; it was a very bad loss for Missouri, and it was very telling. They probably don't have the coaching staff they need to go anywhere.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's worse. Refs or the SLUnatics? Filled up but might as well be empty

They're playing that game to see who can go the longest being silent. Right now it is a 300 way tie....

The point wasn't who has the long road winning streaks this season; rather, I was correcting Rammer and Earl's assertion that SLU is the only team in the country undefeated on the road.

I can't blame you for that; it was a very bad loss for Missouri, and it was very telling. They probably don't have the coaching staff they need to go anywhere.

Yeah we know you were correcting someone. You do it all the time