Bills by 4 over Valpo

The Wiz

10% chance of snow during the day with 0% chance in the evening. Low of 17 degrees Sat night in Valpo.

Come see the Orville Redenbacher statue in the Central Park Plaza on Lincolnway. Orville invented gourmet popping corn for Marshall Fields after graduating from Purdue in 1928. It was a long haul for Orville and his Valpo partner Charlie Bowman. They bought the Chester Hybrids company in Valpo in the 1930's and the rest as you know is history. Con-Agra owns the small company today east of the Valpo airport on the east side of town. They process the popping corn in many plants all over the USA.

26d34a0001b0ccfebb58c9285375edd6.jpeg

By the way, that statue was done by the same guy who did the Ernie Banks statue at Wrigley Field. He's from Arlington Heights.

Wiz. SLU vs UMass on a neutral floor? At UMass? Chaifetz?

Both teams are A rated. On a neutral floor they would be even. It doesn't always mean that equal grades means even scores but in this case it does....the 2 teams are very close at this time. It also means if we played UMass at the Fetz...we win ...at their place we lose. In real life, we only play them at their place this year. But that game is over 3 months away. For us to win, we need to improve a bit to A+ or UMass needs to slide back a little to A- or less. A lot will happen between now and then and a lot will change.

If we win our conference, nothing else will matter much.

Back to the Valpo game....interesting discourse above but the fact remains we are the better team. We will have to play like the better team to win an away game. We just need to take care of biz (see OP)

Also, go get a cone at the South Bend Chocolate place on the Valparaiso square. I'm not sure if my cousin still runs it, but she and her dad first brought it there.

Bonwich, let's go tomorrow. Like either of us have anything more important to do. Who's in with Joe and me?

Also, go get a cone at the South Bend Chocolate place on the Valparaiso square. I'm not sure if my cousin still runs it, but she and her dad first brought it there.

Bonwich, let's go tomorrow. Like either of us have anything more important to do. Who's in with Joe and me?

Shooting perimeter jumpers isn't the only way to score against a zone.

Ya, Ya, Ya. Move the ball, penetrate the gaps. I don't need a lesson in busting a zone. Just saying, I think the three ball is important is geting this win tonight.

I also remember that Jim Harbaugh and his wife (she set up the store) own the cupcake shop on Lincolnway near the courthouse square in Valpo.

This game is scary. Valpo plays zone, enough said there, which is probably why JBs starting. They score a bunch, and we don't. Better not have any lapses on D, boys, sounds like you will pay for it. According to their local rag, SLU's their biggest non con game, never a good thing. We can win, but there can't be any downtime like we saw against WSU. 40 minutes of strong play on D and hit some 3s ought to do it. I expect a breakout game from MM and RL tonite.

We were on the national news with video from somewhere else ( south of at Louis got quite a bit) of all the snow we had.. Never cleared the grass in any of the places I've seen

We had it all the way......LOL

The numbers came out ptetty good on this one...

My go to stat as always was 3 pt D.....I was looking for 14 att....4 made....and 28%.....check, check and check....bullseye

Looking for min 37% or better overall Bills shooting.....40.7%

FT ....the weak stat ....62.5% ...had we made 2 more shots we would have come in at 71% and won by 4. I like to see us shoot over 70% especially in a close game. This stat almost cost us.

Overall pretty much on target effort by the Bills. Hopefully, this momentum will carry us over the break.