Bills by 20 over SIU-E

The Wiz

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For those heading to SIUE this afternoon, the following was released yesterday. Looks like they are going to do what they can to ensure the lots closest to the Vadalabene are as empty as possible prior to the influx of fans expected for tonights game.

www.siue.edu/maps/map_campuscore.pdf

CORRECTION: Lot F and Lot 12 will reopen at 5:30 p.m. to coincide with the gates opening at the same time.

With Wednesday’s men’s basketball game between SIUE and Saint Louis already close to being sold out, SIUE Athletics announced that the Vadalabene Center will open 90 minutes before game time.

Gates will be open at 5:30 p.m. at both the west entrance and the east entrance of the facility.

This will be a similar experience to SIUE’s game vs. Murray State in 2012 on ESPNU, however this will be a television event (Fox Sports Midwest) during the week. Please help the University and Intercollegiate Athletics present a first-class image to more than 2,000 new guests to campus.

To facilitate parking, two lots adjacent the Vadalabene Center (Lot F and Lot 12) will be closed to regular traffic starting at 2 p.m. and will reopen 90 minutes prior to the 7 p.m. tipoff.

To avoid any ticket lines, buy tickets online at www.siuecougars.com or call the SIUE Athletics Ticket Office at 855-SIUE-TIX.

EDWARDSVILLE, Ill. - SIUE Department of Athletics has announced that Wednesday's men's basketball game against Saint Louis is officially sold out.

In anticipation of the large crowd fans are encouraged to arrive early. The doors to the Vadalabene Center will open at 5:30 p.m.

Sincerely,

Kurt Bertels
SIUE Athletics
Assistant Athletics of Business Affairs

I wanted to wait a few days after our last game to give the other teams a chance to play at least 1 game before I made the next prognostication.

Only one thing to say about SIU-E.......F.....They are an F rated team....This is a bad team. This will be our easiest D-1 opponent of the year. For the nervous Nellies who say don't take them lightly....When you are playing an F team and have a bad game you can still whup them.

The SEMO game didn't affect us much....we did what we were supposed to do and remain an A team.

The Wiz's projections are crap.

I'm completely drawing a blank here so I'm sorry if it was like last year but when was our last non conference road win over a team actually far away? (not siue or siuc) not counting neutral sites either.

Looking back at the schedules on ESPN it was @ Loyola Chicago on 11/29/2006... That is awhile ago - I kind of hope I am wrong

http://espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=263332350

Looking back at the schedules on ESPN it was @ Loyola Chicago on 11/29/2006... That is awhile ago - I kind of hope I am wrong

http://espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=263332350

Actually we beat Pacific on the road a couple weeks after we beat Loyola.

Since 00-01 we are 8-34 in non conference road games.

Majerus had only one win in nonconference on the road, against SIUC in 11-12. Crews has now matched Majerus for nonconference road victories.