Joe Strauss chat going on now

RUBillsFan

No college basketball talk to speak of, but if you're wondering about the Cardinals options at SS for the upcoming season, have at it. Hint: Elvis Andrus is involved.

My apologies. I asked a few SLU related questions and assumed at least 1 would be answered. Unfortunately, it was almost all Cardinals and no SLU at all. I was hoping if some others from the board also asked SLU questions, then it would increase the chances of him talking about SLU a little bit.

I even tried to bait him with a SLU/VCU question. Oh well.

My apologies. I asked a few SLU related questions and assumed at least 1 would be answered. Unfortunately, it was almost all Cardinals and no SLU at all. I was hoping if some others from the board also asked SLU questions, then it would increase the chances of him talking about SLU a little bit.

I even tried to bait him with a SLU/VCU question. Oh well.

The Lou is such a Red city. All cardinals all the time for avg St. Louis sports fan

That tool is one guy at the Post that constantly talks up the Billikens and calls out Mizzou for dodging them.

Well, his constant self-promoting gets to be a bit ridiculous. "Stay tuned for my inside scoop on a possible trade. Look for my column." Then his scoop is neither inside nor anything to do with a trade. Admittedly, I only know of him in the context of baseball "reporting", but I can't imagine his work on basketball is any better.