Femi John numbers tonight

Harris Stowe bailed on the game. UMSL was a late addition. They just found out about the game on Friday evening. So after not playing in a college game for 1,384 days Femi on short notice drops 22 and 6 on a D-1 squad. Not too shabby.

Yeah, he really got a screw job from SLU with the 5 years of free education. They really did him wrong.

C'mon Kshoe, Roy's post was far more about Femi's determination and recovery than anything else.

I think you may have inserted the negative undertones on your own accord because you assumed that's where Roy was coming from.

C'mon Kshoe, Roy's post was far more about Femi's determination and recovery than anything else.

I think you may have inserted the negative undertones on your own accord because you assumed that's where Roy was coming from.

That's definitely where I was coming from. I've read enough of Roy's posts over the year to feel the vibes from his "I'm glad femi finally got the chance" comment as a statement about Majerus not giving him the chance. If I'm wrong then my sincerest apologies to Roy!

P.s. if anybody else had written that post I wouldn't have given it a second thought.

I believe vtime no longer coaches at harris stowe.

While he might not be coaching at Harris Stowe, that's because he's moved on to a better program. VTime is on the coaching staff of Webster University and he should be commended for his hard work and effort in shining the light on local basketball players. http://www.websterathletics.com/coaches.aspx?rc=502&path=mbball