SEMO

Scoop

haven't really thought much about the billies lately, the same as i don't really think about ski season until i'm on the hill.

but last night, i had a dream that jordair jett was FUC.KING TAKING IT TO SEMO. nba range threes, behind the back oop passes, even threw down one of his

dunks. there was some other huge ass dreadlocked dude (agbeko?) wrecking shop, too, but my takeaway is that jordair was going to HATE all over dudes tonight.

i also had a dream that i had a pet bear, and he and my dog actually got on alright. so fuc.king A, that was a good night's sleep.

happy friday. let's go billies. here's the new 2013 oregon ducks cheerleaders. (don't you touch this sh.it, mods, or you can leave america.)

SLU BY 28.

oregon-ducks-2013-cheerleaders.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone needed any extra motivation to go to the game tonight here it is:

FSMidwest Girls@FSMidwestGirls8m

It's the official start to the college basketball season & Kayla & I get to bring in the new yr at the @SaintLouisMBB game tonight! Yes! -T

Obligatory picture for Jimbo:

0869bd0c770cc8ff08806cfdfa39edf8.jpeg

Need to see them in a full action hockey fight (shirts over heads) to know for sure, but based on the data I have, yeah, it's 1 then 2.

Yep.

#2 should be worried about being recruited over.

In this case I think we can all agree, if an upgrade is available you take it.

i've recently stumbled upon a really solid recruiting site:

http://www.girlsinyogapants.com

i don't know of any way to filter for blondes, but i like to think we could come up with some solid picks regardless.

No, you are not the only one. A "separated shoulder" is not a real diagnosis it is just a colloquial way to refer to a shoulder injury. He may have a significant injury (ie. a rotator cuff tear) or just a strain, we cannot say from the available information.

A seperated shoulder is when the collarbone "seperates" from the shoulder. Severity just depends on which ligament is sprained/torn. Guessing he has a minor sprain