Belated Congratulations to Jake Barnett and Desirae Ball

This happened a few days ago I guess, but I don't think this has been posted yet. Saw on twitter that Billiken wing Jake Barnett is now engaged to Desirae Ball who is a Junior on the women's basketball team.

A big Billiken congratulations to our favorite basketball couple @DBALLiN13 & Jake Barnett on their engagement! #billikenlove #saacwedding

Here's hoping they produce a bunch of basketball playing offspring who dominate for the Billikens and lead us to several men's and women's titles in the 2040s.

This happened a few days ago I guess, but I don't think this has been posted yet. Saw on twitter that Billiken wing Jake Barnett is now engaged to Desirae Ball who is a Junior on the women's basketball team.

A big Billiken congratulations to our favorite basketball couple @DBALLiN13 & Jake Barnett on their engagement! #billikenlove #saacwedding

Here's hoping they produce a bunch of basketball playing offspring who dominate for the Billikens and lead us to several men's and women's titles in the 2040s.

'30s, more likely.

Congrats to both! They are a great couple! Good students, devout Catholics, good people! Great SLU representatives. (And she's got the best name for a BB player!! :P )

I think there may be some competition from Jordair on that last part.