Cody in Russia...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they've only been televising the U.S. games in the pool round. No idea how they'll handle the medal rounds now that the U.S. is out.

The U. S. is still in the tourney battling for 9th place (will play Finland or Norway on Sunday) so maybe they will show just those (this is my guess). Or they could show more meaningful games but I do not know for sure.

They did have a fixed commitment to showing the Bronze and Championship games so hopefully Australia is on then.

YOU LITTLE BEAUTY!!! Got that win over the Serbs to get to the gold medal game tomorrow. Big time #Kazan2013 #UniRoos

What a comeback by @BasketballAus and @codyellis24. Rallies from 18 down to beat Serbia 65-62. Will play for the GOLD tomorrow.

I'm watching Serbia v Australia right now. Hell of a game if you like Football on hardwood. Serbia is a bunch of thugs. CE fouled out but hit a big 3 to put the Aussies ahead when they were trailing by 1. But the whole game there have been bodies flying all over the place. Aussies win, Serb's are po'd. Serb HC looks like a boss in the Russian Mafia.

For Jimbo. What's up w the Serb cheerleaders wearing black socks and knee braces?