Rob Loe playing well

JettFlight5

He has been great the last few games. We dont need him to score 20 every game but it sure helps when he is knocking down shots and grabbing boards.

20 days ago I was trying to have him deported. Im glad he has proven me wrong.

Yeah, he's stepped up his offensive game. I think the issue was addressed earlier: confidence in his shot. If he keeps it up, that's one more guy teams have to defend. He'll make the guards better.

17 points. 11 rebounds. 3-4 from 3-pt range. This after a 20 pt, 7 rebound effort against UMass. Can we all give Rob Loe a break? The guy is a highly skilled big. We should all be happy plays for SLU and has another year after this!

His play has been very, very good over our two conference tilts. Like I said earlier, more weapons is better than less weapons.

17 points. 11 rebounds. 3-4 from 3-pt range. This after a 20 pt, 7 rebound effort against UMass. Can we all give Rob Loe a break? The guy is a highly skilled big. We should all be happy plays for SLU and has another year after this!

I will definitely give him a break. But no more of those baseball passes like he attempted against UMass.

I will definitely give him a break. But no more of those baseball passes like he attempted against UMass.

That had to be a drawn up play. We just came out of a time out and he heaved it. I figured they had to have designed that and it broke down.

CE's always been a streaky shooter. In about the last 4 games he just hasn't gotten off enough shots to find his rythm/stroke. Hopefully, this changes, and real soon, had he gone off on a LaSalle type run last night, we could have won going away. I sensed a little frustration on KM's part last night in the closing minutes. He wanted to take over, but he's just not there yet physically... or even mentally.I've never seen him take a shot like that wild scoop shot in the last 3 minutes. I think he was willing try anything to get himself going and put the team on his back.

I would say that Loe is shooting the ball well but I dont think he is playing very well. There is a lot more to look at than how many points you score. For instance the man he was guarding from UMass had 18 points so I would argue with his turnovers he actually costs us more points than he accounted for. He cannot keep any one in front of him on defense, a jab step one way and a dribble the other way and he doesnt stand a chance. Also in the post should fake one way and turn the other and his man gets a uncontested hook.

In the Temple game he was the one who kept us in it but he is so soft. I actually am disappointed that he isnt better. I dont think he is any better this year than his first year so I wont get off his back

Boo, p.b. I'm ecstatic for him. That's one of the reasons he's great.... Because he's not like every other big... Everyone has strengths and weaknesses.

I love that I got ahold of one of the Jordair shirts... Now I want one of rob loes head on rob lowes body with the leather jacket... Who can make it happen? :)

I would say that Loe is shooting the ball well but I dont think he is playing very well. There is a lot more to look at than how many points you score. For instance the man he was guarding from UMass had 18 points so I would argue with his turnovers he actually costs us more points than he accounted for. He cannot keep any one in front of him on defense, a jab step one way and a dribble the other way and he doesnt stand a chance. Also in the post should fake one way and turn the other and his man gets a uncontested hook.

In the Temple game he was the one who kept us in it but he is so soft. I actually am disappointed that he isnt better. I dont think he is any better this year than his first year so I wont get off his back

He still runs for the fast break like one of our guards will find him. We don't have a true point guard out of the

Three Amigos but KM and Evans both looked for Loe more the last two games

Some free throw shooting and two mor threes and we would have beat Temple