Men's Soccer Thread

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Gameday! I know the Birds are playing tonight but if you can make it out to the game I know the team would certainly appreciate the support!

Hypothetical: Game 7 of the World Series Cardinals vs Yankees...... or Billikens vs Indiana NCAA soccer tournament final. You can only go to one. Which do you go to?

Hypothetical: Game 7 of the World Series Cardinals vs Yankees...... or Billikens vs Indiana NCAA soccer tournament final. You can only go to one. Which do you go to?

-cards

-now, if it was game 7 as you describe going against a SLU versus any opponent men's basketball game, i am at the SLU basketball game

That's easy. Call in a bomb threat to Busch delaying the Cards game about 2 hours. Which of course I would never do ...

I'll be there. The Cards game won't start until about halftime of the soccer game anyway so just show up and then hit up one of the local bars to watch the end of the game. I'll be in my usual spot right behind the bench with my laptop watching the Cardinals game too in the 2nd half if you want to watch for a bit or get updates.

i'll do anything to watch the cards sh!t on the fuoking yankees. fuok the yankees up their stupid asses. i told some stranger over lunch just now that i'd root for al qaeda vs the yankees. while that might be a bit of a stretch, it actually isn't. i would like for the radical islamists to win the game, then get slaughtered in a public forum. butt fuok the gotdamn yankees.